I know most people here shit on league but whats your guys opinion on this game?

I know most people here shit on league but whats your guys opinion on this game?

Attached: Legends-of-Runeterra-logo.jpg (1280x720, 178.01K)

Shit

It's all chinkshit ripping off games from a ripoff company itself. The Midterms will finally start putting an end to this shit in the West

awful dogshit unfun trash
also the most well balanced card game unfortunately

what the fuck is this schizo post

seethe chinkoid

While I hate league I love the characters and lore and like that the devs of this seem to treat the characters with actual respect, which is not like the main game at all.

I personally love it. Though I don't play LoL.

I enjoy the single player mode, reminds me of slay the spire, much better than the mercenaries mode on hearthstone

Typical nu-Riot/Tencent garbage.
Chink quality HS bootleg.
Honestly you should already know better than playing chinese games by now, user.

Was ok at the start for casuals who got filtered from DOTA but got progressively worse. I remember when DFG got removed from the game because it gave mobile mages like LeBlanc and Ahri too much burst damage (Veigar wasn't even considered a problem user, and that was with instant stun cage). I remember when Morello, for all his retardation, at least had the sense to hate uninteractive healbots.

the most well-made digital card game on the market.
bad

wat

He is saying that Legends of runeterra is a ripoff from Hearthstone and Magic, made by a company specialized in ripping off games (League of Legends = dota, Valorant = CS, and soon mmo = Wow and fighting game = other fighting games). Their games are usually pretty bad and work mainly on brainwashing, shilling and advertisement. But because it is not enough to sustain a game long term, its pretty probably according to the mister who made this post that this lidl hearthstone will fail relatively soon. He's not as schizo as your are surprisingly ignorant for a Any Forums browser

LoR has nothing to do with hearthstone or magic, schizo. Saying valorant is a copy of CS only shows how retarded you are, it's a copy of overwatch

name literally 1 game that is not a ripoff AND isnt complete shit. if you can do that i will drive to your house and hand you a cheque for 114 million USD

Everyone in this topic is retarded. Runeterra isnt HS, not even close, and Valorant isn't overwatch, not even close.

pong

Deathfire Grasp was item with an active that made your follow up spells 20% stronger on the selected target for 4 seconds. Its intent was to let burst mages deal with tankier enemies, but was basically used to nuke squishies. This was especially good for Ahri and LeBlanc who were very mobile and had good ganks, but could not just rotate healthy carries which DFG helped with. It was also good for Veigar but no really one took issue because his "identity" already was being able to rotate squishies earlier than most champs with E-W-Q-R. Basically, mobile assassins dealing too much up-front burst on fragile targets was the justification for the items removal at the time.

Morello was a lead dev that hated Soraka's design, he probably would have veto'd Yumi.

nigga, this is a LoR thread

Oh, the art is pretty good I guess. Already started ruining with ugly K-Pop shit and tacky skins though.

>Veigar is based and steadily scales into nuking shit
>Ahri is an annoying skank and got nerfed
>Yumi is being added to the game and already looks like cancer
The more things change the more they stay the same

Attached: image_2022-02-15_235856.png (1200x600, 740.05K)

LoR veigar is pretty based, kinda cringe that you have to pair him with senna, doesn't make much sense