9 sleeps until Elden Ring

>9 sleeps until Elden Ring
>Catch the China coof
Fuck. I hope you bros are enjoying this game while I sleep 6 feet in the ground. It was a good ride...

Attached: elden-ring-summer-game-fest-trailer-screenshots_7558.png (1907x1075, 1.97M)

You were supposed to get the three Bill Gates microchip shots to have Corona 5G immunity user.....

You got what you deserve

if you aren't vaccinated you absolutely deserve it

You’re lucky. You’re basically going to sleep for a week and feel better just in time

Rip in peace then, I had covid two times and died a horrible death, even infected my whole city

As long as you aren't vaxxed, you'll be fine in a week.
If you are vaxxed however, your lungs are probably going to be fucked for months, taste and smell gone, and your heart is going to go warped more than that Crash game.

It takes just over a week to get over it. I had it last week and already feeling 99% better

SHUT THE FUCK UP
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: 20319_160054.jpg (567x389, 23.75K)

Hope you took the clot shots tho.

Should have the takesn the first shot, the second shot, the first booster, the second booster and the compound X, chud!

Attached: Melina tavern.jpg (850x1275, 201.09K)

If you die from covid, you are a fucking massive pussy and the earth is better off without your genes.
I got the newest variant and was sick for only three days.

>not vaxxxed
>got china coof
>felt only a bit sick for a week
>perfectly fine two weeks later
Is this seriously what all the craziness is about?

>perfectly fine
user, I....

?

>sleeps
Based muppetbro

Why would they put microchips in a vaccine when you own a cell phone already?

>she doesn't know
You're already dead.

The newest variant is the least dangerous, you fucking pussy. I got it over a year ago when they were still pretending it was going to kill you and I was fine after a week

The Omicron variant is hella mild in vaccinated people. You DID get vaccinated right? There aren't any retards on Any Forums are there?

>she
I'm not a tranny like you, freak

>Catch the China coof
unless your morbidly obese you should be fine, and if you are morbidly obese and didn't use the past two years to get healthier then you kinda deserve to die desu

Attached: a459775f026e1dc6032f7c342b80ee40.jpg (586x366, 30.26K)

Not very ladylike of you "ma'am"

user this virus had a 1% mortality rate and that was before we got vaccines, in-hospital treatment protocols and a more-contageous-but-less-deadly variant (potentially, this is still up for debate).

You're most likely a healthy (if a bit obese) young adult male with healthcare access.

If you vaccinated, you'll be fine.

If you didn't, then try to be less retarded next time but you'll likely still be fine. You should be more worried about the potential long-term effects of covid than of straight up dying if you didn't vaccinate.

Yes, I am vaccinated.

ok crisis actor, you will not mark me with the mark of the beast still

Covid's fake you have the flu fat ass.

imagine beingg this retarded

There's you

>get the booster
>have a 101 F° fever and haven't slept in 30 hours
I wish I was put out of my misery right now

I know critical thought is impossible for you now.

You'll live it's literally just the flu
Unless you got vaids or vaeds that is.

Because we're fucking idiots.

That's why.