no, you are a bot

Probably mass effect
>Game series starts good
original trilogy
>Starts getting woke
andromeda
>Turns into shit
we'll see

I am sure this thread will have very civil discussion about videogames and won't turn into idpol poopflinging

Talk about games

I can't think of any series that had bad games specifically because they were woke more than they were just rushed/unfinished messed

*messes

>Game series starts good
New Order
>Starts getting woke
New Colossus
>Turns into shit
Youngblood

Attached: 8daun.png (340x367, 137.51K)

but Old Blood was the best one

The newer videos are crap but I don't see how he's supposedly woke now.
Old Blood came out before Wolfenstein 2

>but I don't see how he's supposedly woke now
Mostly his twitter garbage, which leads to his new videos being crap because he tries to play it safe and appeal to normie.

Dragon age

True

There any standout posts he made? I'm scrolling through it right now and it's just lame jokes, and shitting on Nintendo. Worst I saw was him retweeting a bloodborne meme from the tranny that made that Playstation 1 demake.

I never understood the mentality of equating the word "woke" to a bad thing. Is it truly better to keep one's head buried in the sand, their eyes shut?

woke is nowadays used for when people are unnecesarily progressive and say dumb shit just to make twitter happy

I think him going back to the jews and trannys that cancelled him after his fake allegations is pretty funny.

Sony
Just all of Sony
Wasn't he canceled by his ex who was a literally mentally ill femanon

She started it but the others helped spread it.
Then they all went "sowwy we wont do it again".
And then proceeded to do it again when other allegations happened.
They're all a bunch of retard, Chris included.

Woke was basically black twitter slang for saying that you have come to realise something about the nature of a particular thing and that you were so oblivious to it before that it is as big a difference as being awake is to being asleep, which is a confession of one's own ignorance before and commentary on people who have not yet come to the same realisation.

That is to say it was black twitter's version of someone being "redpilled", and it shifted from black twitter to social justice twitter slacktivists, which is where it got it's connotation as a term of derision.

He got canceled more than once?

No, they cancelled someone else.

actual bot here, you guys crack me up

Pretty sure she still stalked him months later, spread his dox, got him removed from discord servers, he even had a video about it.