Here's a webm of a fairy eating fruit

Here's a webm of a fairy eating fruit.

Attached: 1617272057862.webm (758x734, 2.75M)

why did she do it?

to level up

Gayme? Looks cute

badass fairy eating fruit

odin sphere leifthrasir. a sidescrolling brawler rpg with 6 characters or so.

Appreciated

Attached: 1520911663334.jpg (960x1336, 1005.45K)

Her name's Mercedes, you uncultured clown!

>Completed the first 3 campaigns of Leifthrasir
>Can't muster up enough interest to finish the rest of the game

As beautiful as the graphics are the combat is so damn repetitive. Every campaign has you visiting the same locations, fighting the same enemies AND the same bosses.

i thought it was great. but then again i was a big fan of the original, so all the new stuff was really fascinating to me.

Attached: spicy chicken knight.jpg (960x544, 110.07K)

Its because the original Odin Sphere was made on a less than shoe-string budget. It's amazing they made it as good as it was. But even the creator himself admits they put most of the focus on graphics and story. And so he decided the next game would focus more on gameplay. And he made Muramasa. Funny enough, for a game where he supposedly didn't focus much on story, is still has a good one.

Attached: 1239992496072.jpg (1280x1024, 296.15K)

i fucking hate that boss its so hard to s rank because of the fire ticking down reducing your rank, her phoenix attack wasting time along with her retarded pillars and other shit
fuck that boss

okay. i like her because shes a little girl.

Why does Vanillaware hate PC, bros ?
Are we doomed to forever have Vanillaware games stuck on the deadest platforms imaginable ?
Are you aware that Muramasa Rebirth, one of the greatest games of the genre, will forever be stuck on the motherfucking VITA ?!
Will we never get Odin Sphere Leifthrasir ?
Will we never get Dragon's Crown with Steam multiplayer ?
Will we never get the proper version of Muramasa : Rebirth ?
It just hurts, bros.

Attached: 1475446114050.png (295x229, 92.23K)

Odin sphere

Bruh, no way, that's Yggdrasil

FUCK ATLUS! FUCK THEIR NO-PC POLICIES FOR YEARS! WHERE IS MY PC PORT OF THE ODIN'S SPHERE! THEY MADE FUCKING LEIFTHRASIR EDITION, WHY NOT JUST TAKE MY MONEY FOR PC VERSION?!

It's the usual "Japanese are bad at programming" curse. They know how to use the console dev kits they were trained on, not how to port or intuitively code.

Attached: 1621723785248.jpg (560x600, 82.42K)

The Vanillaware games have a huge list of rights issues. Each game having a different publisher, on different consoles. Heck, they couldn't even localize the DS and PSP games to the west because of this. Let alone to PC or other consoles. I hope that eventually, George will make enough money he can buy the full rights to all his games. But even then, he's said he has no plans to make PC ports.

I've never beaten a vanillaware game but Muramasa was by far my favorite.

bnuuy of the living dead

It's worth finishing. Not only because of the gameplay, but because it has 5 endings (and even more if you have the PSP version).