Please recommend a build/upgrade path

Please recommend a build/upgrade path

I have no idea what I'm getting into

Attached: Fallout-1-Free-PC-Game-Download.jpg (597x759, 163.88K)

9-10 agility for Action Points, rest is up to you

this but dump the rest into INT

best beginner build is 10 AGI, high INT, medium PER and STR, maybe pump luck if you have room, and dump CHA.
Tag small guns and whatever sounds interesting to you
have fun user

Attached: 1629491752990.png (720x555, 608.76K)

Melee is annoying as fuck because you knock enemies across the whole screen any time you hit them, and then you have to use the rest of your AP getting back to them. Don't know about anything else, I only played though once as pure melee.

thanks boyos. btw should I run normal/hard difficulty?

Max CHA
Max INT
Dump AGI (You can get by very well with low AGI)

Tag gambling because you can get a lot of money this way. Tag small guns and finally tag outdoorsman (probably the strongest skill in the game)

And get the bruiser trait, the strength utterly offsets the lost action points

take the gifted trait, +1 to all special for free completely offsets the downside.

The game can be extremely tedious early on in combat, so I recommend normal for a newcomer

Small guns until you get to the brotherhood and then put everything in energy weapons. Once you get a gattling laser you will tear everything up. Without it the super mutants at Mariposa will rip your little vault dwelling ass cheeks apart.

normal bro

Also Luck +10 for those special encounters that will give you fuck ton of caps. Level outdoorsman to stop all those annoying radscorpion encounters.

i want to try fallout 2

but can anyone recommend me any mods i should get to improve vanilla experience? like maybe fps/ui/resolutions/bug fixes etc?

also whats a good starting build for a newbie on fallout 2?

Attached: Fallout2front.jpg (800x832, 257.88K)

You can find some simple fixes on NMA but other than that I highly recommend playing vanilla if you haven't already.

it's pretty much the same shit as one, except you might want a few more points in CHA.

Small guns in 2 are really good and I highly recommend focusing on that. It's pretty similar to 1 but with an emphasis on int and cha.

Strength is not important. 5 should be more than enough.
Intelligence and Agility are. Perception also good.

Charisma is shit, and Luck too.

There is one perk at the beginning, I think it's called Gifted, that adds 1 point to everything (ST, PE...). Get it.

Also
>small guns
>lockpick
>steal OR barter (not both)

9 AGI, dump the rest into INT and make sire you have 6 STR. Take gifted and unarmed. Become as Gods.

Killap restoration mod has all you need

skills go above 100 btw