What's your favorite and least favorite Mario game?

What's your favorite and least favorite Mario game?
My favorite is odyssey
My least favorite is sunshine

Attached: 500px-Mario_Series_Logo.svg.png (500x234, 26.81K)

Super Mario Bros 3
Galaxy because I hate the planet shit and motion controls

fav: Super Mario World
least fav: Sunshine

My fav? It has to be Galaxy 2
My least? I don't know, but I will put something I did never play but everyone says is bad... Sticker Star.

Fav is World
Least is Sunshine

I hate the galaxy games. I was incredibly hyped for them and then played the deno and was a bit disappointed but still asked for it for Christmas. Played it up until the first ball rolling stage and never played it again.

Mario 3 you fucking Zoomer.
Least favorite is the first game Boy game.

Odyssey
NSMB 1

Favorite: SMB3
Least favorite: Everything else

t. suckdyssey cuck

Attached: 1841273625226.png (495x497, 202K)

>favorite: Sunshine
it's accidentally an actually challenging 3D Mario game. Because so much of it is experimental, and even the movement mechanics are unpolished, it's the only 3D Mario game where you can't beat most levels with a blindfold on. I love the tropical world and music, the fluddless levels and the weird freeform art direction in them, it's great.
the only truly tedious thing about it is that lava part near the end, but it didn't take a lot to go through. I had no problem with the infamous Pachinko level, not sure why everyone seethes so hard about it, but in any case it's optional and you could just not do it.
>least favorite: SMB2 lost levels
the "difficulty" is just bullshit, like those joke flash games that put on obstacles out of nowhere. the only Mario game I didn't bother to finish. Doki Doki Panic Mario 2 is much better

Maybe if you played games instead of posting sad angry pictures you wouldn't be so bitter about people enjoying different things

Favorite:Odyssey
Least favorite:Sunshine

If you have shit taste you deserve to be bullied

Sunshine will always be the worse
Cope

>fav: odissey
>least fav: sunshine
holy peak zoomer

Favourite 2D: NSMBU + Luigi U (yes, really)
Favourite 3D: Galaxy 2
Least favourite 2D: Lost Levels
Least favourite 3D: Sunshine

I was speaking generally, but yeah you're right.

Fav: World but only because its the only Mario I've ever 100%d, and Golf
Worst: I'd say Galaxy just because I fucking hate motion controls in any context except gimmicky, shitty games.

I have a higher standard for video games because I was borne in an age where gaming has advanced farther. Cope and die oldfag

>Zoomer
>High standard of anything
The Fall Guys Among Us GTA V gen i