What are some RPGs that have good inter-party conflicts...

What are some RPGs that have good inter-party conflicts? Shit where companions will force you into a "it's them or me" type scenario where only high Charisma characters can keep both?

I'm playing Kingmaker and I enjoy the companion and advisor input on a lot of scenarios but speaking to them personally doesn't do much for me. I remember KOTOR 1 and 2 being pretty good for this as well.

Attached: file.png (1242x1199, 1.48M)

Persona 5

>where only high Charisma characters can keep both?
Maybe the fallout games? Tbh, charisma is a shit stat that is hardly ever used in games

Did they change it in Royal? The only party conflict I remember was part of the main story and it was a pointless fucking arc with a cat no one cared about running off.

Please share details I've literally wanted an Avatar game for so long and the Korra game by Platinum was so terribly mediocre.

zutara is canon

Yeah headcanon

>Tbh, charisma is a shit stat that is hardly ever used in games
Which is gay seeing how useful charisma is in the real world.

Those goddam motherfucking cunts!

Dragon Age Origins holy fuck the last hour of the game took me three days to finally come to making decisions on.

There's barely any fucking conflict in that game unless you count that shitty cat having a hissy fit and leaving for 2 hours. You could have at least said Persona 3 instead.

i think the middle dog should've been on the right as "we have the same parents" is a hilarious punchline. Never watched this shit as i was a little too old for it when it came out, but the girl seems like a cunt.

It's good even now. First season is a little childish (but gets great as it goes on) and the rest of the show is fantastic. No other western show has animation this good.

I watched it for the first time when I was 24.

iirc Katara is kinda both the "motherly" and "straight-man" character so she plays the cunt sometimes (though I haven't watched this show since back when it was still airing)
They're also all young-mid teens so can't fault them too hard for being retarded sometimes

Would actually recommend it. The series is endearing if you remember most of the characters are between the ages of 12-17. The Legend of Korra is... okay... but the aesthetics of the series carry it a lot more than Korra does.

lol are those dogs wtf!

You actually playing it? I'd love to see more gameplay.

Did katara ever say that?

I don't remember a scene like that at all but it's possible, she became kind of a bitch.

>All posts deleted

Fucking why. God damnit it jannies. WHY

Pillars of Eternity 2

Seems user got banned or something

No, but it's making fun of the episode where she goes full vengeance mode to kill the guy who kill the guy who killed their mom.

he probably got banned after posting the bwc thread