Xc1 this, xc2 that

>xc1 this, xc2 that
Only faggots and simps argue over those lame games, meanwhile we chads are enjoying the true masterpiece and Magnum Opus of Xenoblade Chronicles.

Behold Xeno X

Attached: xenox.jpg (318x159, 11.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/sb11rq.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=dmiAUWyAjqQ&ab_channel=MaxGalactica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the worst game of the bunch. The sheer tedium of searching for probe locations or whatever those things were called pushed me off this game and made me drop it. I didn't like the combat as much either, but I dropped it fairly early so I assume it would have developed some more, I won't judge it overly harshly on that front.

I woke up and decided to replay X on my Wii U from the beginning.
I miss the game so much.

Attached: XCX-Zu-Pharg-Concept-Artwork-01.png (1280x800, 1.38M)

>not even finished the game
>not even had the mental attitude to enjoy the fairly complex probe system
>not even liked the best combat in the series yet
Its okay we xenox chads wont call your opinion trash. at least you know yours doesnt hold that much value since you didnt complete it

Attached: Mira planet.jpg (4000x3930, 3.51M)

>XC1, XC2, now XC3
>Xeno games
>without ridable mechs
I give zero fuck

i prefer 1 over X but they're both 10/10 games, literally my 1st and 2nd favorite games of all time.

this
after playing x it feels so bad to play another xeno game without mechs.

Based.

Based x 2.

Attached: 307.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

ONE BY ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder a lot of the lyrics are stock sound effects from logic pro X
files.catbox.moe/sb11rq.mp4

How well does this emulate on Cemu
I don't really care about Xenoblade games because of all the cringy shit people have posted about it for years but riding mechs sounds pretty fun

Based Sawano. The OST is still an absolute banger

posting my favorite videogame song ever
youtube.com/watch?v=dmiAUWyAjqQ&ab_channel=MaxGalactica

the false bravado was cringe like 6 years ago

based. I wish we were getting X2 instead of xc3, but hey at least that means X-chads are probably gonna get a next-gen sequel.

XC3 might have ridable stuff, they showed a palyer-controlled boat.
I still wish they ported X to the switch tho.

Xenoblade 3 is getting released way too early to be honest. Same with Splat 3.

Should instead port Xeno X to Switch and after that maybe do a sequel for that.

I replayed Xenoblade Chronicles X about a year ago and I had an absolute blast. I kinda rushed through it using that gun that gives you a shitton of MP or whatever just because I didn't feel like grinding for a thousand hours again, but it was still mostly fun. Hope they remaster this game and make it the online game it was truly meant to be, not the abomination they came up with with all those random NPC avatars chilling around the planet like lost puppies.

>How well does this emulate on Cemu
I could ran it and decently play on 750ti.

let us smooch the aliens in a rerelease

Attached: xenos.jpg (988x824, 158.88K)

But I want to smooch the potato.

wish they'd port it to Switch. really didn't like XC2 but this looks like the exploration might be fun.
is the combat as annoying with auto-everything? didn't like the mmorpg combat much.

No one cares Eric
I'm glad that faggots can't even buy the game digitally next year. It deserves to be forgotten

it's xenoblade comabt, yes. very customizable, if that helps.

port the game with no multiplayer and no item tickets, plus easier bonjelium. i just like running around the world killing things, on foot or skell. also let us customize stats on armor post game, i grew envious of hackers and never want 'jamming v'