You can’t join the Thalmor because… because… you just can’t!

>you can’t join the Thalmor because… because… you just can’t!
Why did Todd think limiting player choice in Skyrim was a good idea?

Attached: BD7C577C-A400-48B7-A487-50E22FEEE716.jpg (256x352, 18.55K)

>can't join the Thalmor
>but you can join the opposing force of the Empire
>who...
>are not..
>the Thalmor?
Hmm...

The Stormcucks help advance Thalmor interests at least, but obviously not as good as joining the Thalmor.

Literally the Thalmor tricked you into thinking this. LMFAO i love how all imperial fags are unable to see it

TES games aren't RPGs, they're sandbox adventure games. They want to tell you a story, not let you make your own.

>Todd
>Thinking
Mutually exclusive

That's like asking, bro, why can't I be among the Jewish elites and be rich? And control the world through gay propaganda in the media. Dude, we are not God's chosen. We're just nobodies in this world compared to the La-li-lu-le-lo

>literally kidnap people for the slightest inconvenience
>torture and kill innocents
>thinly veiled racists
>are obnoxious as fuck and will either attack you for not kissing up to them or instigate you to fight
uhhh, remind me why I’m NOT supposed to hate these cucks and slaughter every jusiticiar I see,Todd?

>The Thalmor hid a dossier on Ulfric away in a torture chamber that no one has access to solely to psyop the imperials
Holy cope Morty

>t. hasnt actually read the fucking book
he's an asset user, an asset, do you understand what that means?

QUESTION!
If Ulfric won a duel with the High King and was in a legitimate position to take the High Throne why was he running away from Skyrim?

Sounds based to me, humans are the niggers of the elder scrolls.

if you challenged the president of your country to a duel tomorrow for the presidency and shot and killed him, what do you think would happen?

Terrible comparison because duels (at least in the United States) were outlawed in 1859. And even then winners did not have to run from their victories.

that's fair but the point I was trying to make here is that probably no one else would consent or respect this, ulfric literally shouted the idiot to death and everyone was like wtf, he also literally surrendered without a fight when caught

Except it is their culture to respect the outcome of duels.

its also in their best interests to not support and put on the throne a man who wants to seceede from the empire, if the jarls wanted him on the throne they would have done so on the moot that happened with istlod's death instead of chosing his son

Considering how undercooked the storm cloak vs Imperial quest chain is, I doubt having a third side to join would be feasible for Todd.

I think it had more to do with he knew he broke a taboo, he deposed the High King in a dishonorable way which may have made his coup illegitimate. Like you said, he even circumvented the moot. Ulfric was making moves that would only help the Thalmor, he was running for protection.

you're also forgetting that it was the empire who captured him and subsequently wanted to execute him(and you), the empire doesnt care for nord culture and traditions so they had no reason to respect the outcome of the duel either, in their eyes ulfric was a dude that strated a rebellion and commited regicide

Don't they do it to other elves too, even other Altmer? There was that one Altmer captain who mentions that his village was ransacked by the Thalmor because they didn't want to join their ideology.

>(and you)
So many Stormcloaks can never get over this.

>joining what is esentially a doomsday cult
yeah I wonder why you cant