Cupheadbros

Cupheadbros...

Attached: 1644976898769.png (896x698, 635.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPV_3jkEpqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>game uses the old cartoon style
>actual cartoon doesn't
it's not hard to see why the show is shit

oh man, who coulda seen this coming?

cup kid

>Medium specific content flops on a medium that isn't the one it was designed for
Wooooooow who could have seen that coming

>product other than video game based on video game IP
>turns out it’s shit
Color me shocked

Attached: 3918CF99-FFEB-44B4-B504-A32E010FED72.jpg (1280x720, 116.93K)

Reminder there are almost no Western animators left who could animate at that level.

Attached: 1644347882653.png (1752x6796, 2.68M)

imagine my shark

what

it doesn't matter the creators of the game already got a new big fat check for that mess, they are going to keep doing videogames.

Even the humor is like a modern cartoon. How did they fuck this whole thing up?

poor guy never got to finish his masterpiece

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 914.95K)

Who the fuck asked for this

that is incredible sad and I hope thats no the norm everywhere else

Ralph Bakshi is literally still making projects though

take a moment to look around

This cartoon is such an odd case because it was obviously never going to feel like the game but it's also not Family Guy tier and you can tell that for better or worse the staff tried really hard to get something out with the time/money they had. Maybe they should just have gone for a movie if the producers really wanted to get something like this out of the IP, that's the only way it could had a chance of ending up as more than high effort Netflix background noise. Independent film is more or less the only thing in the west producing decent 2D animations nowadays.

the same braindead retards who "enjoy" these videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OPV_3jkEpqI

>that degree showcase of slades
I am definitely no artist, but half of those things look like shit my mom has saved in a box from back when I was in 1th-4th grade. For that matter, she's not much of an artist herself, but I know she can do watercolors better than those tree looking things at the bottom at least.
Is this shit for real?

Nepotism.

thats the trick that happened in the art schools. Art forgot techne and as a result everything is supposed to be easy to make, hard to think about.

Attached: out with the old.jpg (601x599, 86.47K)

I dont get it
did they draw of their Spike sketch or ?