I know there are or were a lot of NL fans on Any Forums so I'm curious what was the deal breaker for you when it came...

I know there are or were a lot of NL fans on Any Forums so I'm curious what was the deal breaker for you when it came to NL (if it got to that point).
For me I liked NL a lot for a while until I started watching his story-based game content and his Sekiro playthrough. Seeing him skip through story then whining about it, and seeing him skip past important descriptive dialogue during that monkey's Sekiro quest drove me up the wall and I lost some respect for him.
Then the baby happened, and don't get me wrong I don't mind seeing the baby from time to time, and I understand and empathize with him wanting to talk about his kid but almost every video is baby this and baby that, then Kate (who I was previously indifferent to) started the trend of interrupting NL in almost every stream to tell some boring story, and stand in front of the camera with her gross face, and child. Yes I get it you managed to push out your babies gargantuan head with those 12 year old boy hips of yours that is a miraculous accomplishment and I'm happy for you but do you have to remind us all the time and interrupt NL every other stream? Its even more cringe because you can tell from NL's face when she's interrupts his annedotes out of nowhere and starts talking at him for 30-40 minutes that he's uncomfortable with it and it just feels awkward.
Then he started doing reactions to reddit "Am I the asshole threads" and this was the last straw for me.
I just wanted to say something because I've been frustrated with NL for a while and its not like I can talk about this shit anywhere else so whatever.

Attached: Wojak(Soy) NL Edition.jpg (223x226, 5.47K)

grow up and move on, no one cares.

I'm trying Kate. What more do u want from me?

I watch him try out new roguelikes I might be interested in playing and that's it. Stop wasting your life watching other people play a video game

I know nothing about this man except indiemaus plays a sound clip of him whenever an egg shows up in a game

early issac episodes were a kino part of my daily routine. twitch chat and twitter ruined him, stopped watching after the retarded twitter take about george nigger. his personally has definitely changed. he has become just another globohomo faceless twitch bot. he used to be special.

>What more do u want from me?
to not post about him at all, just watch literally anyone else, or better yet stop watching and getting attached to youtubers.
The moment you realize you've stopped enjoying their content just unsubscribe and move on, don't try to change them or give them constructive criticism and definitely don't force yourself to like them, just find something else to watch.

does NL still hate anime and nonstop rant about Fred Durst? I quit that chud and never looked back

tl;dr. Shut up. You talk too much.

I watched him a bunch when Repentance came out because he's really good at explaining his decision making process, so its like a crash course in BoI
but yeah he's annoying, it's like peak zoomer bait

You're right but insulting semi-famous people and their loved ones is fun sometimes.

t. illiterate zoomer

For me? It's the NLSS.

Look at OP's fucking post and tell me he said ANYTHING worthwhile. Shut up. 10 words or less.

its ok buddy i heard twitter likes to keep things brief! maybe check that out :) reading is very tough, take it easy out there.

So, no, he said nothing worthwhile. So in over 10 words he said fucking nothing.

t. average 2021-2022 NL fan

Attached: Apu39.jpg (1015x1024, 84.69K)

>hates anime yes has a Japanese character as his ebin streamer logo
Make it makes sense.

it's very simple user. he's not jerma

Japan is more than anime.

jerma sucks now, same deal, ruined by zoomer chat

I'm laughing at how irrationally upset you are. You're either a diehard NL simp or one of NL's annoying friends.

Super Auto Pets, no more needs to be said.

I eventually realized that this guy was a the epitome of a manchild. He's not as witty or intelligent as he believes, is a complete shut-in yet talks with authority on social issues, and worst of all has emotional fits that a stable adult wouldn't.
Seriously. He quits games over people giving him advice in YouTube comments. The guy has the emotional stability of a toddler

I know I'm just shitposting

i remember watching his play though of the stone shard early access literally physically painful. i don't get how people who's job is to stream video games are so oblivious to game tropes or common mechanics

If Isaac is NL's wife of over a decade then SAP is his mistress.

great analogy user. he chose short-time fans over long-time fans, and I'm sure it's already having an effect

I'm not reading all that but I stopped watching him because he seemed antagonistic and mad all the time instead of trying to be funny, and when he was trying to be funny he would do it by trying to be store brand Dan Gheesling.

>He's not as witty or intelligent as he believes,
This is kind of what gets me about NL. He has this high opinion of himself just because he's able to pick and choose from whatever moronic post in his chat and come up with a "wity" insult for it he thinks he's tough shit.
For me the last straw was when he started reading through individual chat users post history outloud for minor shit such as disagreeing with him.
He seriously needs to get his head out of his ass.

dan is 100x better, love that guy

his strength is making fun of obviously bad games, once he starts playing good games or gets a big head his content becomes pure dogshit

Yep. Same happened to Slashers Keep. He blew up and went on a rant about YT comments before rage quitting entirely.
I think he's the most thinskinned eceleb I've heard of