YOUR BODY BETRAYS YOUR DEGENERACY

Attached: file.png (369x512, 258.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXCIhQYrbpM
youtu.be/YH9_gzNXXqg
youtu.be/wm_RTOABNKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so how do i rectify it

is there any way to avoid measurehead clocking you as a degenerate dunkard ham sandwich guy
like if i succeed the bench press lift successfully first he won't launch into the tirade

[Visual Calculus] You're a big guy.

FREE YOURSELF FROM *AL GUL*

Attached: 1638932452377.png (1213x989, 1.36M)

I'm glad so many anons are getting into this game after the recent sale, myself included. Such an amazing experience.

Attached: 1641315680499.png (797x720, 74.11K)

post your favorite track from the ost
youtube.com/watch?v=kXCIhQYrbpM

Sadly no, you're a fat, alcoholic cop from the word go, there's no way to get him to respect you. There's also the whole racism thing keeping him from ever respecting you as well.

youtu.be/YH9_gzNXXqg

I want the Kim jacket

Attached: file.png (857x1200, 1.31M)

youtu.be/wm_RTOABNKs

CODE 31! CODE 31! OFFICER IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE... ON THE DANCE FLOOR!

Attached: disco-elysium-rave.gif (220x190, 679.72K)

Do you think Harry and Kim explored each other's bodies

Awful knees. Everything below the jacket really.

>0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. He is starting to suspect Kras Mazov *fucked him over* personally with his socio-economic theory
idk why but this makes me laugh unreasonably hard

Attached: 1641869033008.jpg (600x662, 34.68K)

IS THIS A TRANNY GAME OR NOT!?!?!
DO I BUY IT????

I want it so bad

I enjoyed the "game". You should not buy it, because it is a video game, and thus you could just fucking pirate it and develop your own fucking opinion, you fucking cactus.

>he needs people to think for him
Yeah not gonna make it bro

there's no trannies in the game and you can go full Any Forums fascist in it if you want

Just flip a coin and let god sort the rest out

You're not really doing the dance of your people without the tare bag and crowbar.

harry most likely violently alcoholic diarrhea shat his pants the second he sat down in the cop car

Harry's body has probably learned to hold its alcohol by now and I doubt such an experienced disco creature would drink on a full stomach

Attached: 1637054726793.png (546x759, 742.92K)

As much as I enjoyed the church side quest I don't think I'll ever do it again on future playthroughs. There's just too much to do and the only payoff is a nice Shivers moment.

anyone else play this game as if it were Harry's final days? like this last drug binge will finally end in him dropping dead

i hope to god he dies between 1 and 2 and we get a new character to MC - shit would be hilarious