Where do these retarded people even come from? Why are steam retards like this?

Where do these retarded people even come from? Why are steam retards like this?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (662x937, 170.89K)

it's all 3rd worlders and inbreds

people in general are retarded especially gamers

Hey man, the fellas just want to discuss elden ring
They may be retards in taste, but let them be and have fun.

Attached: 1644725800898.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

no, once i'm finished with my robot army i will cleanse the world of these retards and establish myself the new global ruler of the world

Tha's my Steam thread :o)

why do so many retards want to play this meh game? isn't it just dark souls with horses

The only retards that actually use the steam forums are third-worlders and children. What the fuck do you expect.

Let me guess. you're the edge poster with a JIDF logo for his Steam avatar and 500 weeb games

it also has nioh's guardian spirit attacks that were previously called cringe bloat, so now it's ludokino

Sony cuckolds are just as bad.

cringe fantasy

the steam forums are genuinely one of the most retarded places on the internet. the amount of ESLs, children, and actual autists that post there is crazy. go to pretty much any games discussion board and you will find some insane shit being posted

WHY IM VAC BAN
I NO CHEAT
MY BROTHER USE ACCOUNT AND NOW I VACC BANN?

REMOVE

>All the threads about babby mode, controller shit, and asking about things that don't exist like season passes

Attached: 1634211708725.jpg (1056x985, 162.7K)

This is the real PC Master Race right here lol

>steam forums
fucking kek

>these are the people telling you how they're "PCMR" and their PC "outperforms consoles"
L O L

Poorfags and thirdworlders - the consolefags of PC gaming.

Notice how English (not English countries mind you so the actual percentage is much lower) is going down.
Steam is becoming a 3rd world hell hole.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220215-223503.jpg (1352x1718, 709.04K)

hmmm
i wonder who could be shitting up the steam forums