Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: 1643608994623.jpg (1036x1500, 161.08K)

Pokemon XD is better

I don't like how the console pokemon games focused on "double battles", which are just less fun than singles

but you should still play them both. colosseum is harder and shorter, which can be a positive if you're replaying and just wanna get some nostalgia.

Peak of Pokemon. Better characters, enemies, and areas than
but also is a good game. The downward spiral started after this because these were ruled too hardcore le edgy for Pokemanchildren.

hell yeah, I became my school's Jirachi dealer because of that disc

I lost the game but still have my Bonus Disc!

>XD
fuck off

keep it safe user, it's steadily increasing in value

you're such a fucking piece of shit

>reddit meme
fuck off

XD

how can someone even think this way. there's exponentially more possible strategies, and possible moves in a turn. and you get to see more of your pokemon, what's not to like?

Gen 6+ seem even more saccharine than usual

9/10 game, not perfect but good.

Ya'know I was always a fan of Singles myself, but you do have a very good point. Maybe Doubles is just objectively better.

It’s got some problems. Lack of healing stations, insane level curve, horrible shadow Pokémon. But damn is everything else amazing.

Haa? Doubles basically feels like the intended way to play given how many doubles-only moves and abilities or moves with doubles-exclusive risks there are. It's peeved me for years that mainline insists on singles.

>XD
Go back

The only problem with doubles is that when combined with the high octane soul put into the animations and four turns per round, battles can go at a fucking glacial pace

If pokemon games weren't laughably behind the times then a simple fast forward option would fix this

>9/10
That's very generous and I just replayed it less than a month ago. It's more like a solid 7.5/10, it's all in the presentation while the actual game itself is tedious, slow, and backwards with too many pointless roundabouts such as everything to do with Venus. It's not that satisfying, and it enforces Johto shitmons on you so much it's very hard to recommend. It's not bad, but it has bad design that GoD tries to fix but at the cost of becoming more kid-friendly and easier.

Can't you turn off move animations?

Probably, but that's such an all or nothing solution

>battles can go at a fucking glacial pace
while the turns are obviously longer, there's going to be less turns so it balances out. you are used to singles, so your perspective is all messed up.

>yfw slowking uses skillswap on slaking

Attached: 239E16BD-5C68-4DB2-88F3-D1E72DFC08AA.png (297x479, 284.27K)

Coolest mc in the franchise. To this day I still think having an Umbreon and Espion for your starters is cool as hell.

Attached: Pokemon-Colosseum-Wes-Espeon-Umbreon-Bike.jpg (1400x700, 135.95K)

>complete copy of colosseum is $140
>complete copy of XD is nearly $200
holy fuck, how long can this hyper inflated gamecube market continue?

that strat actually fucked me up on my first playthrough as a kid.

Forever? games will only become more rare, and inflation will continue to rise