Why is this game so needlessly difficult? I ask because I'm primarily a DMC player...

Why is this game so needlessly difficult? I ask because I'm primarily a DMC player, as am not used to enemies jumping around and fighting back. You have no recovery frames whatsoever no you can be stunlocked. This legit might be harder than Ninja gaiden. Also am playing on hard mode.

Attached: Gowbox.jpg (267x373, 26.6K)

>not used to enemies jumping around and fighting back
guess you're playing a real game now

Attached: fight.jpg (610x593, 71.26K)

Learn the animation timings and commit when you have an opportunity
Conserve your magic
Contrary to shitter belief Square Square Triangle won't get you through the whole game.

I think the move is called Achilles' Flip? sorta like Ninja Gaidens Flying Swallow. A lot shittier in comparison but it can leave you in the air longer to avoid attacks.

Also after using the flip you can combo enemies, and end the combo with the charge ground pound move which pushes all the enemies away.

Uhh use L1+X when in the air to stay in the air.

Enemies with shields you will need to abuse Square Square Triangle.

So all in all you gotta play GoW like it's DMC by combo-ing dudes in the air to avoid getting hit.

How could you think this is harder than DMC?

>This legit might be harder than Ninja gaiden.
Definitely not harder than MNM. It is harder than DMD though.

>I ask because I'm primarily a DMC player
There's your answer. Your reflexes and muscle memory just needs to adapt to enemies that actually fight back.

Ninja Gaiden was only hard because of how shit the camera is

Use your parry dumbass, you press guard the moment the enemy is about to hit you. Also use the block button as a whole, you will be surprised what enemies you can block such as the minotaur's charging attack.

If you're having this much trouble on normal don't bother doing god mode as that will rip you a new asshole (not as hard as GOW2 titan mode, saving the translator from being murdered was fucking aids).

Heh, I remember DMCfags shitting on this game shortly after its release way back when
Now it's clear why

>retards fell for this

if you're trying to falseflag then try to be less obvious faggot

Attached: 1644977021452.png (548x666, 361.15K)

>that puzzle where you have to petrify one of the minotaurs on top of a switch
>thought I had to murder X amount of them and the door would unlock
>mfw 10 straight of genocide and I had no idea what I was doing wrong

It was at that moment I realzied I was retarded

DMC was always one of the more casual action games. Fun for a bit, but when I want something a little more hardcore I always pop this in.

This game was hard the first time as a kid. I remember the end boss fight being BS for the part where you're protecting your family

>primarily a DMC player
There you go. It'll take some time to build up to real games.

>DMC enemies don't fight back
is this a new meme?

It's only difficult on God mode. It's very forgiving otherwise. Learn to parry.

>588942090 (kys)

what the fuck is this thread? babby's first bait thread?

Attached: 1453603055394.png (640x640, 392.53K)

Yes because Any Forumstards never played past human difficulty

You're the same guy last night who was b8ing over DMC

2/10

It’s bait