Tell me Kal-El, if you are so super, why don't we have a good superman game?

Tell me Kal-El, if you are so super, why don't we have a good superman game?

Attached: Is-Lex-Luthor-a-black-character-1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 87.32K)

There are no good capeshit games.

Becouse video games are for kids and manchildren like you Lex

Attached: images (40).jpg (600x450, 26.26K)

/thread

AYO HOL UP

Attached: that good shit.jpg (220x280, 18.6K)

WTF why did Lex just dead name superman?

FUCK OFF LEX YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN FORTNITE

Attached: 1636050636959.webm (700x774, 2.9M)

Because there's no incentive to make a Superman game as of the time it was technologically possible to make a good Superman game....though that's probably not particually true either.
But Superman is such a loaded character it's difficult to make games for him.
Everyone wants him to be the most powerful thing ever at all times, then they get mad if people cater to their misconceptions or more mad when they don't.
>That filename
Are you doing that on purpose?

Superman is a PC gamer

Attached: a29~2.jpg (680x751, 65.73K)

"Lex, listen, I know you have problems with me, but is it really necessary to buy out every developer that puts forward a half promising prototype for a Superman game? You've bought and shuttered more studios than EA at this point. I'm sure some have caught on and use this as an opportunity to get rich, but you're also putting good people out of work just so you can keep saying this. At least let them keep making games for you."

So this is the fabled First Post Worst Post.

Attached: image_2022-02-15_235759.png (220x316, 138.7K)

>filename
He's italian

Greek

>dumb down arkham game and only 20h
lmao

Attached: Livewire.webm (960x720, 1.73M)

So boring

Attached: superman game.jpg (692x219, 25.49K)

Because everyone overthinks a character as simple as Superman. Just give him a health bar like everyone else and have him fight heavy hitters from his rogues gallery. Standard enemies can be made up of Parademons, Intergang, Brainiac robots, etc.

He stole 40 cakes, that should tell you.

NO SUPERMAN HAS TO TANK EVERY SINGLE HIT FROM EVERYONE OR HE'S NOT TRUE TO CHARACTER ALSO HE'S BORING AND OP!

Most people "overthinking" Superman know literally jack shit about the comics/lore and aren't aware of any of the things you mentioned and think Superman only fights Luthor and other normal humans.

Motherfucker i read it in his voice

It is a nice voice

>lex luthor’s intellect level is so high that he’s smarter than braniac, batman and every other DC scientist
>so smart that he can actually see beyond the source wall
>still jobs on a daily basis

Is super intelligence a meme?

Superman is too powerful and varied to represent correctly in any setting other than against DC's gods and beings above gods when normalfags only really know about his beef with humans like Lex Luthor.

True, but the problem is those same people are also the ones in charge at WB.

No. I just copied the url and submitted it instead of just saving the file to my computer and editing myself, unfortunately it gives out the original filename to whatever site it originated from. Its a hit and miss usually.

Attached: Lex-Luthor[1].jpg (640x480, 56.55K)

No but superman also has super intelligence

I have always hated everything about this character.

The Extension allows you to edit filenames just so you know.
Gay

Attached: This is mine now.webm (640x480, 983.38K)