How to make gaming friends after resetting my online presence?

I have completely unfriended all my friends and have now a friendless steam and discord account, how do I make new friends to play vidya with? it's been a long time since I had to try

Attached: 1644773955301.png (491x290, 153.62K)

Before you guys ask the obvious "why" question
it's because I broke up with my boyfriend who was friends with everyone who was friends with me
no I don't want to talk about it

Attached: 1627117329606.png (326x460, 200.93K)

>I have completely unfriended all my friends
why?

Why’d u do that

I don’t see why you had to do that in the first place?

see

I'll be your friend. How would you like to be added?

Play coop games like deep rock and add people from public lobbies that you liked.

If you play online games regularly then become a regular in a server you like for said game or join a guild if you play an MMO. Using voice chat and interacting with people in online games is a good way to find fun people to talk too (as well as a bunch of retards but that's unavoidable). If you're desperate you can always join discords related to your interests and talk to people there / talk to anons in vg threads.

Okay but WHY

I don't even know how you're like or what you enjoy why would I want to be your friend

i joined a raid group in FFXIV to clear the hard fights consistently and someone in there also likes fighting games so we started playing together outside of raid times.
fighting games in general are nice to meet cool people and have chill playing sessions with them while bantering

ill b your friend if you play vrchat

I like shooters and slice of life anime. You asked how to find people so I offered

>FFXIV
my pc can't run it
My pc can't run vrchat
I like the same things you do but you sound insuffurable and i dont want to be your friend

Attached: 1615553288839.png (680x480, 173.65K)

i thought discord was the reason it was so hard to make friends in games these days. no? have people really changed that much?

>I like the same things you do but you sound insuffurable and i dont want to be your friend

Not him, but you don't sound like a good enough person to associate with. If this is your idea for making friends, you're gonna have one long ass road ahead of you to make new ones.

Get a better PC and play co op games with voice chat. Discord servers if you're really desperate.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-10 164152.png (726x642, 442.15K)

>my boyfriend
TITS or GTFO
unless you're a tranny or fag, then kys

How do people become regulars in games? I can't play a game more than a week or two before wanting to switch and then like 6 months later I'll get the mood to play it again another week or two, repeat. I keep wanting to get into an mmo or some game with a community and opportunity to make friends but I never last.

Attached: 1644619575170.jpg (883x726, 112.31K)

To speed up this process find a game that is almost dead so you'll be playing with the same people more often (you can also just find a game that you've already been playing on a legacy platform)

I need a friend to suck the cum out of my balls inbetween vidya sessions, is that so much to ask for

>wanting more friends to use then dump later
Kill yourself OP. You're mentally ill and you should stop afflicting yourself upon others.

funniest shit ive seen in a while
user btfo

Kill yourself redditor

It's all about finding the right game kind of game. Personally I found a lot of mileage out of games like Garry's Mod back in the day since there were hundreds of different custom servers that usually had very small but dedicated communities so once I found one that I liked it was very easy to make friends. Other games that worked for me were CS:GO (specifically bhop servers) and TF2

What multiplayer games even have chat?

>You're mentally ill and you should stop afflicting yourself upon others
This. I'm a bipolar mess so I just don't add anyone in vidya anymore or speak to people IRL.
Instead I come here to be reminded that there are even more insufferable faggots out there than my exhausting ass, and odds are anyone I add will be some prick from here.

post bussy or gtfo

If this is a serious post, here is a serious answer. Find games you really like, like really, that are popular enough to have a general on /vg/. Join guilds and discord and lobbies. Do it multiple times with multiple games.

Just open your mouth. If you want quantity then friends are incredibly easy to get. High quality friends are hard to get and keep

I'm a fag
I have BPD, which is why I broke up with my boyfriend and resetted my online presence, but just like any other human being I deserve friends, I have just given up on dating

Attached: 546e8b477884655ef22d9d32f260c99f.jpg (1334x750, 145.79K)

>I deserve friends
You deserve nothing, some people are meant to be alone. The only difference between them is whether they can live with it.

Attached: 1631178056887.jpg (852x363, 108.88K)

unironically take your meds

I can't live with it which is why I need friends
Maybe one day I will go to a therapist but that won't hapoen any time soon

Attached: tumblr_pxr512CW8I1rqsssko3_r1_500.png (401x609, 398.2K)

I have BPD too. I assume you did all of this during a “low” phase. You really shouldn’t make any decision when your BPD is acting up (up or down). What I do is write things across my apt reminding me that I have highs and lows and that they shouldn’t be trusted.
Also never go see a shrink, don’t lose your spark honey.

>I can't live
So take a fucking bow and exit.

Attached: 1636921336787.jpg (238x286, 11K)

Not OP, but I can't even pass that step.

post your boy pussy and I'll be your friend guaranteed

>but just like any other human being I deserve friends
No you don't, you're only going to abuse them. Get help before you fuck with other people's lives again, you selfish piece of trash.

>I have BPD too. I assume you did all of this during a “low” phase. You really shouldn’t make any decision when your BPD is acting up (up or down). What I do is write things across my apt reminding me that I have highs and lows and that they shouldn’t be trusted.
well it's too late to go back now, I guess that's just how life is, I'll try reminding myself more often I'm crazy so I dont do crazy stuff
>a shrink
what is that?

Attached: yande.re 64889 sample calendar dress furude_rika higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni summer_dress tonogai_yoshiki.jpg (1130x1500, 331.18K)

>I can't live with it
Then you know what to do. Your life means absolutely nothing, in fact killing yourself and ridding the world of one more degenerate schizo fuckwit is about the only good thing you will do for the world. Do it.