Your Turn To Die

I was told this was better than DR, but I honestly don't think so. It feels so janky and too videogamey, the art is trash and the gameplay/puzzles are boring. I got memed

When does it get good? I'm at chapter 1 part 2 after the Professor died but I want to drop the game.

Attached: YourTurnToDie.png (807x614, 481.31K)

I was hooked in almost immediately, but I feel like the point where most people thought this game didn't joke around was the main game of chapter 1. Keep going user, YTTD may be indie and lack the production value but it does deliver hard where it counts.

Attached: 1540449101156.gif (320x320, 33.47K)

It becomes KINO now get out of this thread

vote Sou everytime

This c-

>muh feefee
>videogamey
Post discarded. OP is a retarded faggot

filtered

Attached: 1644988442970.gif (560x428, 719.65K)

is this gif safe to open

Is the game finished yet?

Just disregard retards who can't even recommend something without bringing something else down. YTTD is made by one guy, obviously it won't hold up in budget department, however it's a good game in the same genre. The developer himself is big fan of Danganronpa and Ace Attorney.

yes
no

Attached: Keiji if he real.png (627x479, 339.02K)

What if Sara was already in a simulation even before being "kidnapped" and forced to participate in the Death Game? I know this sounds cliche, boring and retarded but hear me out. Why was there a poster of Kai warning people about weird strangers when Kai was supposed to be an assassin working in secret for Asunaro? He shouldn't have been a recognizable figure by the public or whatever city hall, I mean not enough for there to be a poster sharing his characteristics(hair). It made me think "haha what if those were in-game rules or tutorial advice aimed at the main character of the game (Sara) and not a weird RPG maker limitation? My theory is that they literally are in a literal RPG that got hijacked for human experiments, and that we never saw the in-game real world to begin with explaining how easily the candidates had their memories altered (knowledge of Sou Hiyori), the unusual accuracy of the dolls and A.Is to begin with.

Would also explain that one scene in Your Time To Shine at the end don't you think

Attached: 1566349227100.jpg (708x1024, 169.27K)

Remember me?

Attached: Cara999-1.png (400x624, 82.99K)

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself?

Attached: choose_this_topic.png (820x627, 322.95K)

When does he show up? I know he's in promotional art and he appeared at one point, I think it was during the recaps but I'm not sure it's been a while since I last played

>too videogamey
Rope your self trannylator and check my 8

-haracter is cute

Attached: ECqsdI3UcAAW0-r.jpg (1432x1013, 146.12K)

tell me what the game title is and what its about you gatekeeping fuck

He appeared in demo and recaps. He's a scrapped floor master because there were too many.

It's literally in the image you blind retard.

>trannylator
>meanwhile

Attached: 1644989522640.png (462x624, 87.54K)

i started playing it after it was recommended here recently too. Really enjoying it so far, I'm half way through chapter 3.

For me, its that the Sara we play as along with everyone else are just AIs created by the other Sara we see who first won the final game in reality, and is replaying it with the AIs in order to do (something)

Ghost Trick Phantom Detective

Attached: venuss_descendant.gif (256x192, 193.08K)

fuck off retard. schizos posting Alice trying to make a point about the game being pozzed or SJW propaganda whatever is the best way to spot posers who actually didn't play the game

There's a lot of cool and weird stuff you can find if you look for it on Twitter, granted you can read moonrunes. Nankidai actually had quite a lot of ideas and scrapped sprites or scenes that he thought of but couldn't include in the game due to time restraints or simply because there was no appropriate context.

Attached: GinPiss.gif (409x366, 115.22K)

saw it coming by a mile

>I got memed
No, you got filtered.

BASED