I own a banned V1 switch. should I upgrade to OLED or just get another V1/V2?

I own a banned V1 switch. should I upgrade to OLED or just get another V1/V2?
>improved battery life
don't care, I never use it outside and my charger is always near me.
>ethernet port on dock
ok this is good.
>nicer screen
this is also good, but I'll probably use it docked 99% of the time.
>nicer stand
same as above
>better speakers
don't care. I always play with headphones.
>64GB storage
this is good, but this switch is only for online games (splatoon 3, smash, mario strikers, mario maker 2). Most of my games will be pirated on my old switch which already has an SD card with extra space.

Attached: 1640262982149.jpg (385x329, 12.18K)

Why would you ever buy a second switch if your first one is already hacked? Just can't stop yourself from giving nintendo money for no reason?

If you don’t care about literally all of those things it’s not an upgrade. All games will look the same docked.

You should upgrade to a PC.

I got hooked on online play ever since my friends started playing with me every week. can't play online on a hacked banned switch
can't play smash ultimate with my friends online on PC
I do care about better base memory and ethernet on dock... but that's obviously not enough to justify an extra $50, or an extra $150 if I buy the switch used.

to be honest I was kinda hoping you'd tell me something like
>no trust me bro you'll want to play undocked with how much better the screen is it'll make you cum
but I guess it really isn't that good.

Then when you get some friends, you can ask them what console to buy.

V1 for cheap on a second hand site ? Otherwise go with the OLED for the extra 50 bucks,VITA and TV look good with OLED and since the Switch also has NES-SNES Library online it would look good whenever you want to quickly play something undocked
Sold out here and going for 500+ on retail websites though for some reason, lmfao.

>buying a whole new switch for the privilege to experience shitty online
emulate it for free on pc, multiplayer works there too

Attached: Nik 2.jpg (719x720, 56.2K)

>multiplayer works there too
not online does it?

MP works playing with like 3 other people who also play it. Ignore this retard

How poor are people on Any Forums?

Poverty.

this place is filled with Brazilians and Mexicans

Holy shit you're fucking braindead

explain how he's wrong.

Judging by the meltdowns on Elden Ring PC spec requirements from people that were planning on pirating it, extremely.

Sure, but a switch is literally a children's toy (price wise) compared to upgrading a GPU

Parsec or any other similar program

I'm the 'he'. I never said there wasnt ways of doing it, I just said its dead. Show me more than 3 people are playing on MK8 right now using Parsec lmao

will the V2 ever get hacked?

He said he want to play online with friends, not randoms dumbfuck

does the OLED have shorter shelf life than the LCD?

So you can't show me more than 3 people using Parsec right now or?

but my friends are too lazy and/or poor to ever download an emulator let alone use something like Parsec, so if I upgrade I'll be alone. thanks for the suggestion anyway

You can hack any switch, including OLED, right now if you can micro solder/find someone to do it for you

$300 is still too much for a lot of people. I work a minimum wage job so that's basically my life savings.

that's way too risky just to get my pokemon save

I'm just trying to save you money. If you really have no other option I would suggest at least getting a pre owned switch

just buy the dock