Has a video game ever made you angry? What game was it and what did you do?

Has a video game ever made you angry? What game was it and what did you do?

Attached: 1644983488784.webm (1920x1080, 814.03K)

BIG UPS LIQUID RICHARD

real tok

>Has a video game ever made you angry?
yeah
>What game was it
league of legends
>what did you do?
uninstall wizard

Yes.
>What game was it
Nioh 2
>and what did you do?
I got gud

Attached: 300 hours later.jpg (1139x906, 140.31K)

Jordie is pretty cringe but so are the
>moralfags
Omg I can't believe you said you'd disown a hypothetical gay son!!!!
>people who reference him crying
Yeah he's a shitheel but have a little dignity, the fat sob was on mad medical cocktail pills, I don't respect making fun of a man at his lowest, the trolling should be in good fun, even when it goes too far. Making fun of a broken crying guy makes YOU look pathetic. Though making fun of him for everything else is hilarious and based.

Yell NIGGER so fucking loud it wakes me neighbors

alright fags, this is now a richard thread since kiwifarms is still down by the troons

Overwatch.

Why didn't you uninstall LoL then? poor Wizard taking the hit.

Has a video game ever made you angry?
>Yes
What game was it
>Persona 5
what did you do?
>Punched myself in the nuts

Nah, this was still when the trolling was fun. Jordie being an asshole to his viewers and then getting trolled with riot shields was fun because it wasn't serious

The current witch-hunting is retarded, especially because the ones doing it are not better than Jordie himself

yes when I was a kid
>What game was it and what did you do?
any PvP game and I either got gud or quit.

Attached: 1640664863160.jpg (1200x676, 57.2K)

Battlestations: Pacific the German submarine mission made me punch a hole in a cabinet

yes
>What game was it
dmc3
and what did you do?
after so much rage i ascended, i simply cant get mad anymore, if a game makes me rage i will just have a dead fish look on my face and either try more or give up

Fat fuck really take eating something healthy or just 1 meal a day with exercise huh

Kingdom Hearts data battles always gave me gamer moments, both in KH2 and KH3.

Yes, ASSFAGGOTS, stopped playing, then reinstalled, it is like Any Forums, I'm here forever.

Attached: 1633773318306.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

NOT THE CAT

yugioh duel links. I broke a phone because of it lol

Nearly every competitive multiplayer game has made me mad because of broken shit

Any game that has me verse a hacker. Even worse if it’s someone hacking a game that’s 10+ years old. Why?

Attached: 048B7FD1-1E1F-4017-9B74-56395E2187E9.jpg (600x600, 52.49K)

big ups

Attached: wingsofredemption stream.png (1204x863, 513.64K)

why do some of the commenters have the AMD symbol?

What a retard

Has a video game ever made you angry?
Quite a lot actually
What game was it and what did you do?
A lot of them was just throw something or slam my controller down. Worst ones were probably Yakuza 0 on expert mode for the Billiards game where you need to reach a certain number before the perfect cpu does where I finally had enough of its shit, lost it, and destroyed the game case. I'm still finding pieces of plastic in my house to this day.
Another was Ecco the Dolphin's penultimate level, Welcome to the Machine, where I kicked a table over after hours of frustration.