They literally tricked you into buying an incomplete game that will be slowly patched over several years...

>they literally tricked you into buying an incomplete game that will be slowly patched over several years, but it will still be incomplete
Shouldn't this be illegal or at least reprehensible?

Attached: 7KDgy2g.0.jpg (1200x800, 236.22K)

I thought there was already a lolsuit out of this shitstain game.

Infant genital mutilation is legal in several countries and you expect boomers to give a shit about regulating video games lol

it isn't incomplete.
just because its story is meh shit doesn't mean it's incomplete.

Sounds like FFXV

More complete than MGSV lmao

But it got a 9/10 from IGN, so you know it's quality. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it's unfinished or broken. Cope.

Attached: 1594500723704.png (1087x877, 1002.95K)

Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the best video games of all time. Even before this patch. Cope and seethe faggot.

The game is an abandonware. No updates will good enough to bring it back. NoManSky and FFXIV did it, I doubt these guys can.

but they are fixing it, their track rrcords still one of the better ones. im still dling the patch. will playthrough again soon.

You need to be 18 and older to post here.

>t. paid shill

I wish I was paid to praise this game. I will continue to do so for free. I'm not a faggot who needs somebody else to decide my opinion for me.

Attached: panampalmer.jpg (460x259, 22.56K)

Paid shills out in full force right now because it was patch day

This shit really got a 9/10 from ign? Jesus christ no wonder they wanted to shut gamer gate down. It's too obvious how paid off and coordinated they are

t. unpaid retard

This is one of the greatest video games of all time and you being a poorfag consolecuck won't change that. The rest is just cope.
Thread hidden.

Why is this gaining suddenly popularity when everyone should remember the game already came out and had an abysmal launch. Are consumers really that retarded? I finally finished the game about two weeks ago and it’s not horrible; it doesn’t forgive their bullshit marketing and effort but it’s no tortanic

The game was objectively complete.
you wouldn't call fallout new Vegas incomplete because they had to cut their ideas for the legion camp due to time restraints.
You wouldn't call RDR2 incomplete because it has to cut most of its New Austin, Guarma, storylines and all of whatever they planned for Mexico.
It might've been false advertising as revolutionary or gamebreaking by the publishers and overhyped by retards as a result. it might've been a buggy mess that didn't work on launch on consoles (lmao console plebs), but that just makes it a buggy piece of shit with a mediocre story and Keanu Reeves.
it doesn't make it "incomplete".

>abandonware
>patched yesterday
Retard.

kek

that describes almost every single game in the last 5+ years. they are all in early access whether they state it on the steam page or not.

People keep saying this, or some version of this. Bro regular people do not care. I’m here bc I’m wondering if it’s decent now or not. That’s what normal people are wondering. No one gives a shit about what was promised anymore, they’re wondering if it’s worth $25 and are comparing it to AssCreed, RE Village, No Man’s Sky, etc. They don’t care if it’s the best game ever or not. Sifu is $40 and this is $25, that’s what people are looking at now.
>reeeeee they didn’t deliver their pwomisses

It did? I should check it out

Hey faggots, maybe it's time to admit that making games within a time frame of 3 to 4 years is incompatible with the extent of development that requires for modern games? Maybe these games are better just functioning as betas to work towards a finished product instead of just dumping out a rushed job outright. Maybe this is what Cyberpunk 2077 needed and is turning out better with every criticism and feedback it gets back, as well as working with modders who get hired by the studio. Baldur's Gate 3 is functioning that way now and with every update, with every feedback from the community, and every consensus on what they need to work on next, the game gets better and better and has been MASSIVELY fucking successful and turning out to be one of the best party RPGs in recent memory.

If you don't like it, just pirate it until it's down you absolute fruitcake.

Break it to me straight. Is CP2077 worth owning now after a year of patches and next gen performance/graphics update? Is it even worth $30?

Attached: 1614327478074.png (232x317, 90.28K)

i thought they were going to fix the game but this is it, isnt it? just a couple of years of these little patches until they start dropping the DLC and then they will claim the game is fixed and 'finished'.

Attached: 1626812185021.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

Game is fine, I had zero issue with it when it was only patched 3 times. OP, you seem like a stupid cunt that hasnt even touched it. Its better than every Switch game ive played and I know this board jerks Nintendo shit off with much worse gameplay and mechanics.