Been looking forward to elden ring for over a year

>been looking forward to elden ring for over a year
>can't run it
should I just rope

Attached: elden.png (655x525, 38.48K)

Just get more ram retard

Stop being a poorfag

more ram literally costs less than the game itself wtf is your issue? i'm surprised windows + a browser even runs with 8gb in current year.

not everyone is rich american with credit card debt

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692.21K)

>monthly utilities: $195
If you live alone how is this even possible? Do you just leave the water and stove on and walk away?

bro the game is 60 dollars, 8gb ram is like 25-40 dollars depending on where you get it. just give a fucking handjob behind the gamestop and you're good. If you were planning on buying the game + one other game next month or any other time this year, just don't buy the other game if you've been looking forward to it over a year? This isn't a poorfag excuse, making your system compatible with the game costs less than a brand new game. what the fuck are you smoking?

>8gb ram is like 25-40 dollars depending on where you get it
I have 8gb I need 16

What the fuck are you doing with 8gb of ram and those specs? lmao

8+8 is 16 user...

Are you retarded?

won't my current ram be different frequency so mess up the new ram?

Just buy a new video card for $2000. What are you poor?

buy the same type of ram for the 2nd stick. Or buy a budget 16gb kit and sell your 8gb stick or save it for another machine.

>excellent with money
>throws it at African warlords
lol
lmao

my current one is 1600 but all the ones on newegg are 3000+

How old is this?
The rent is too low and you shouldn't be donating one dollar to anything if you are having trouble making ends meet. $615 is more than the average car payment unless you are a dumb shit and need one of those big trucks

Attached: 54rzk2hugq981.png (590x785, 317.21K)

how does one spend more monthly on "donations" than groceries or going out or entertainment? I assume "donations" is code for simp donos to titty streamers and onlyfans

considering the budget is less than 3k a month and they are making 100k a year, even after taxes they have savings which i guess they just chose to not put on this chart for whatever reason. but yeah the dono shit is weird.

Speccy doesn't read double data rate, your ram speed is 3200.

Just go take out a loan and buy a prebuilt. You can get a 3060 HP omen for like 1300.
Sure you’ll end up paying back 1700 to the bank, but that’s the price you pay for needing it right away.

single channel memory has terrible performance conpared to dual channel. Your graphics card and cpu are still just good enough.
But you really need to find either the exact same stick as what you have or get a new 16gb dual channel kit. Please dont buy 1 stick of ram. Even iny shit Canadian rupples you can get a decent set of ram for the same price as a video game

i gotta say those water physics are pretty nice

This retarded chart was made for a Mormon person and they have to give so much of their salary to the church

They don't own a house because they are paying rent and wasting money they could be saving for a house on donations. If I made $100k I would donate no more than $20 a month but realistically nothing because most donations just get eaten up CEO's and other people instead of going tot he people they are trying to help.

are we posting specs?

Attached: file.png (640x577, 87.01K)

also there is a chance the game would run just fine with less than 12gb with some ini tweaks, but still i'm amazed you can even run windows and a browser and maybe one other application with 8gb. Just starting my pc with minimal startup apps uses 6gb of my 32gb.

>gtx 1050ti
I tried so hard...

Attached: 1644987695297.gif (400x444, 2.04M)

which one do I get
it can run Valorant and Halo Infinite and Halo MCC fine which is why I thought I could run Elden Ring

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 12.01.16 AM.png (754x762, 172.07K)

lmao that's even worse than it being titty streamer donations

hopefully I can play it

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1134x518, 237.46K)

sometimes browsers and other things use more memory because they know you have it to spare

desu might be worth waiting until the game comes out to try playing it before buying the ram. ps4 also has 8gb and runs the game, so maybe it's just From being conservative with their specs. That being said the cheaper of those two is faster, not sure why the prices seem swapped, might be a mistake on amazon's part.

Maybe on medium 1080p

Neither, an 8gb stick is less than half that.

yeah but they might not be able to find the same type of ram to pair with it easily, or it might be some retarded price like 60 bucks on newegg from a shady 3rd party.

>I9-10900k
What the fuck were you thinking?

You can mix ram sticks, nothing will happen. Your bios will automatically set everything to the correct timings.

>That being said the cheaper of those two is faster, not sure why the prices seem swapped, might be a mistake on amazon's part.
googling it said that the CL number matters to but i have no idea which is better

Either one looks fine.
I know the new AMD cpus like really fast ram and higher freq memory does make a noticeable difference. I'm not to sure about the 3000 series cpus. But whatever set you do end up picking make sure to go into your bios after installing and turn on the xmp mode or you wont get your advertised speeds