*mogs swordcucks*

*mogs swordcucks*
Nothin' personel kid

Attached: Spjut.jpg (1920x1276, 535.79K)

*slices spear in half*
heh.. what now, faggot?
*charges through you at light speed*
actually..
*sheathes sword*
don't bother answering, kid.
*looks back at you*
この投稿に返信しないと、母親は睡眠中に死んでしまいます.

what in the fuck does mogs mean

Attached: 1643217999894.png (442x509, 172.31K)

this fr fr no cap

*mogs spearcucks*

Attached: Italian recurve.jpg (748x2846, 578.11K)

Just use a shield, lol

Also requires less resources to make and less training to use

reminder gun> all your medieval weapon

>entire spear is made of metal
>leather wrap is somehow bolted down to the body under the body itself
From's designers are pants-on-head fucking retarded.

>Tries to stab you
*fwish*
>you dodge to the side
*huh?!*
>grab their pole
pull it towards you as the cuck freaks out
>stab the fucker

I never understood how these things could beat swords. If I were a knight in the medieval era I'd fuck up these pikefags so easily

Attached: 1624650002628.jpg (669x692, 201.09K)

do you not know what a rivet is?

>sword user tries hitting me
>dodge and grab his sword while the momentum has slowed enough to do so
>stab him with my dagger
so.. shortest range always wins huh

why are they so boring in vidya

>I never understood how these things could beat swords.
Because the "You dodge to the side" thing is much, much more difficult than you seem to think it is.

Are you blind and retarded?

Massively Outperforming Gorillas

If you're going to tell me it's actually a leather-wrapped wooden pole where the spear's head and the butt are attached like that, then From's designers are even more retarded than I gave them credit.
This is not how spears are made, because it's a waste of fucking metal. The entire point of a spear is mass-production.

Range is a hell of an advantage. It's also harder to side step a spear than you might think, especially if you are approaching one. This isn't even considering a giant spear wall.
That said, I still love swords more than spears, though spears are also cool. Pic related is the best kind of melee weapon.

Attached: Zweihander.jpg (2560x1353, 82.79K)

spears are boring in general
not much you can do with a pointy stick

>kills you with dick
Ineeded.

>The entire point of a spear is mass-production.
Maybe this one single highly decorative spear isn't?

You are vastly overthinking this shit. Your argument is "what's his tax policy" level.
It looks the way it looks because they wanted it to look cool. The 3 autists that get upset about it are worth the risk.

Attached: 1590005540464.jpg (1056x1408, 291.1K)

>you dodge to the side
>you get stabbed by the spearman next to him
warfare wasn't honorabu 1v1 combat idiot.

Attached: 1507591835854.jpg (600x337, 26.98K)

Read a warfare history book retard. There is a reason why swords dominated pointy sticks.

Many of their advantages IRL just aren't very engaging in vidya. What's the point of a slightly longer range weapon that's cheap to make when most player characters can afford to take a hit or make a really expensive weapon.

Lol

>There is a reason why swords dominated pointy sticks.
Swords didn't do shit to spears. It was bows that allowed swords to flourish, by eliminating spears outside of spear walls.

My curiosity killed me

Attached: 1643674051260.gif (800x1024, 464.3K)

heh, nothing personnel, punk

Attached: Armborst,_1500-tal_-_Livrustkammaren_-_106745.tif.jpg (1200x800, 59.2K)

Post ONE (1) game with fun spear combat that doesn't turn it into a glaive with a small blade.
RTS games don't count.

Attached: Indian lnace.jpg (625x3587, 320.23K)

You have a shield.

Use it.

>Anime poster
Don't even talk to me.

That's what's armor for

Attached: Happy knight.jpg (428x641, 76.58K)

because the crux of using a spear is just hold the pointy end towards the enemy. The whole point of the spear is you can hand it to any person with two arms and two legs, tell them to point it that way and they can stop a cavalry charge.

Why was the dominant tactic in the Western world before firing line tactics pike & shot and not sword & shot then ?

>Don't even talk to me.
I accept your concession as a mouth breathing troglodyte. Swords are a sidearm at best and ceremonial in the vast majority of cases.

Whacking people with the shaft is a perfectly valid and historical move, its an 8ft+ hardwood pole with a metal weight on the end.

Thr issue with spears is that they’re largely unsatisfying to use in combat.
If you use a spear you’re the medieval equivalent of a onions-guzzling faggot because m-muh effectiveness

newfag