Pokemon legends: arceus

>need to catch every pokemon to unlock the true ending
>202/242
guess this is where I stop having fun
anyway in the sequel they really need to make shifting between ride pokemon smoother. you can change ride pokemon mid sprint but you need to use both hands on the left side of the controller, or claw grip. how could they change the control scheme to make that happen?
also they really need to get rid of the fucking DRAMATIC CAMERA PAN whenever you dash on a ride pokemon, very annoying.

Attached: 1631977637497.png (1400x787, 1008.49K)

god i love throwing pokeballs so much it's unreal

I'll throw a pokeball at you, nerd

>he still plays pokemon in 2022

what's it like being a permavirgin?

>can't even catch a measly 242
>literally less than gold and silver

this generation is so cucked

just remap sprint to B

>have to grind out thousands of merit points or pray for good RNG from time rifts
fuck merit points

merit point items are definitely too expensive

>"gotta catch 'em all" to unlcok the true ending

Just don't throw your life away

It’s a great Pokémon game. I’m playing it now and X on my 3DS

I had a lot of fun with it but there's some potential qol changes for a sequel

I really like that shinies are easier to get than ever but damn with the inclusion of alphas a regular shiny just doesn't cut it
sure you can farm an outbreak but if there's a static spawn of that same pokemon as an alpha its pointless unless you like small pp

Feels very weird there's no shortcut button to access the crafting menu

Alphas are tacky and garish. Some Pokemon look cool as an alpha but other times they look like unnaturally big compared to the rest of the team, reminds me of Will Ferrell in Elf

Attached: iu.jpg (1482x1482, 246.66K)

The catching part only stops being fun when you're down to your last couple and they're fucking distortion exclusives so all you can do it wait until one pops up.

>you can change ride pokemon mid sprint but you need to use both hands on the left side of the controller, or claw grip. how could they change the control scheme to make that happen?
Yeah, ride Mon should have been on the triggers, aiming and throwing on the shoulders and Mon and items on the dpad.

>I really like that shinies are easier to get than ever
>tfw two shiny bidoof and a shiny male combee
It's not fair man.

I have never caught them all in any pokemon game. This is going to be the first. Never gave a shit.

I think the one thing that I realized why I dont like Sneasler's design as much as I do is the lack of tail fins. They're comedically tiny and make the whole design look really naked if that makes sense.

iktf
all I got is a wurmple, geodude and a yanma
spent ages trying to get a magmar and a ryhorn but gave up on both.
maybe. I just like the added layer of rarity for the most part

I had every Pokemon except for Giratina and Arceus when I got to the end
How are you so bad?