YOU WILL TAKE THE VACCINE

>YOU WILL TAKE THE VACCINE
>YOU WILL EAT BUGS
>YOU WILL MIGRATE YOUR MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

Attached: microfags.png (598x510, 256.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/food/2021/may/08/if-we-want-to-save-the-planet-the-future-of-food-is-insects
fortune.com/2022/02/11/edible-insects-can-you-eat-mealworms-eu-climate-change/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whos telling you to eat bugs

guys i hate to say it but...
minecraft was never good

>I wont
>I wont
>I would

Attached: 1644984849389.jpg (1080x1326, 172.47K)

can't I just play offline?

No one is. At most there's a few academics who postulate using bugs as substitutes as current food supplies dwindle in a potential disaster scenario, but it's not a serious endeavor.

Your last thread just got deleted, schizo. You're a mindless NPC whose life is regurgitating what Rupert Murdoch tells you to.

minecraft only became good after gtnh came out
its a shame i wont be able to enjoy it anymore after the 10th

The publications saying shit like "The methane generated by cattle farming is a serious contributor to global warming, and must be eliminated for the good of the planet." and "Insect protein is a staple in many eastern diets, and its time the west gets over its mental hangups." It's never directly "We want to replace your diet with bug meat." but its pretty damn clear what they're getting at.

this is my first thread

not gonna lie user you sound extremely schizo and reaching. what publication says both of these statements within it?

oh ok so, the voices in your head. got it

minecraft died after beta 1.8

theguardian.com/food/2021/may/08/if-we-want-to-save-the-planet-the-future-of-food-is-insects

5 seconds of googling, and it wasn't even separate articles. Go fuck yourselves

>extremely triggered by a single 1 year old article

>Nobody said that
>>Yes they did, here is an example
>Lol triggered?
Kill yourself.

Touch grass, snowflake

that is a journalist taking results in separate fields and writing a speculative article because it makes for a flashy/controversial headline.

>Written by Richard Godwin
>Richard Godwin is a freelance journalist
user you should know better than this

You have nothing to fear if you arent a colossal sperg that screams nigger in every server.

You are arguing against a point nobody made in a transparent attempt to pretend you weren't trivially proven incorrect.

New enough for you?
fortune.com/2022/02/11/edible-insects-can-you-eat-mealworms-eu-climate-change/

These articles are written under the guise of individual carbon footprints being relevant. The issue is major companies and our power production not being green. If we reworked our power system to be modern and use nuclear, the climate crisis would be fine.

>YOU WILL TAKE THE VACCINE
>YOU WILL EAT BUGS
>>YOU WILL MIGRATE YOUR MINECRAFT ACCOUNT
All this for a minecraft thread.

Attached: 1644121409282.png (360x450, 210.03K)