You need to update drivers

>you need to update drivers
>updates driver
>pc restarts
>this bullshit
PCs aren't worth the trouble or money. Imagine if a console did this shit.

Attached: your-pc-ran-into-problem-thumbnail.jpg (600x400, 16.89K)

these are specifically Windows problems
>2022
>needing to restart your computer to install updates
lmao

>Be retarded
>Bad stuff happens
Idiot.
Start safe mode and use DDU to uninstall your current drivers

kys windoze tranny leftist

>Windows Modules Installer Worker taking up 100% CPU and 99% RAM again
>end process does nothing

Attached: 1644729572605.jpg (428x376, 31.06K)

This is the part where some Linuxfag comes and tells you to install Linux but neglects to mention it’s ten times more miserable than Windows for gaming

How is that any different than consoles wanting to update? And how many times are you updating your drivers? I updated once and that was when I was first setting up my PC. If you're talking about GPU, then I don't know. Nvidia only updates once a month and a restart is never needed.

zoomer cope thread?

I don't even know what safe mode is.

I can't start anything. It just cycles through and restarts over and over. I'm admittedly new to this shit but it's all just been a headache. Everything was running fine but I blue screened, theh my screen would go black randomly. Google said update drivers so I did now it does nothing. I've been using PCs for twenty years and usually I can figure shit out but I'm just lost...yes I know I'm a retarded faggot but it helps to rant than just sit here with a new PC that's doing nothing.

I have never had this happen to me and I exclusively play on PC. What kinds of games are you trying to play?

>sudo apt update
>sudo apt upgrade
>mesa updates without interrupting me
Take the GNU+Linux pill

I've not updated anything this shit is all new. The difference between this and console updates is that after a console update my shit still turns on. PCs are great I'm just frustrated and decided to shitpost to make myself feel better. Love you.

assuming you're using W10 just start your computer and as soon as you see the Windows logo restart it.
Do this at least 3-5 times and it'll start a recovery mode.
Go to startup options and choose safe mode with Internet and then download Display Driver Unnistaler

pacman -Syu

works on my machine

Attached: 1644983716794.png (850x884, 828.16K)

>debloat from shell
>turn off updates and anything windows related
wow

If that fails then get yourself a pendrive and see if you can use another PC from a friend or workplace and install Hiren's Boot in it.
Then put the pendrive on the PC, start the computer on bios (Usually by quickly pressing F11 or Del on your keyboard) and choose the pendrive as priority on boot.
After that you'll be on a Linux virtual computer. Just back up all your files and reinstall Windows.

>but neglects to mention it’s ten times more miserable than Windows for gaming
you mean for everything?

>he isn't using Enterprise LTSC
It's literally the only usable version of modern Windows.

Attached: file.png (340x44, 1.43K)

Okay, I'll see if I can help.
What's your operating system? Windows? If so, which one? 10 or 11?
Where did you go to update? The system or a website? If it was a site, which site?
What happened exactly when it updated? You mention it's cycling over and over and restarting? Like, showing a percentage or what?

>not supported
>no updates to brake your working system with incomparable new drivers

We got it good old system bros

shut off all windows update at this point with shutup windows ten, fucking microsoft manages to fuck something up(small hidden stuff that you wont realize or big stuff that bricks your pc) with their updates

This is as far as I get. It spins for 30 seconds, turns off and repeats the cycle.

I did a full wipe earlier and it was supposed to take me back to factory reset but something went haywire. I appreciate you trying to help but I think I'm just fucked right now and need someone that has more knowledge to mess with it.

Attached: 20220215_230049.jpg (4000x3000, 3.06M)

The one thing new PC users should learn is you pretty much never need to update drivers. If you're 6 months past the launch of your GPU, you're not getting anything but the risk of regressions from updating.

some autist will get it working.
apparently there is a way to convert directX to vulkan and since vulkan supports Windows 7, we just keep winning.

Attached: gdq8xks5bkc81.jpg (2576x1478, 880.51K)

Bad advice.
Sure, Audio / LAN drivers but GPU drivers need to be keep up to relative date.
New games, new changes, new features come out all the time. Updating drivers fixed my stuttering in CoD MW2019.

>windows 10
Well there's your problem, ya big dopey dumbo.

how exactly did you update your drivers?
through windows update?
through nvidia or amds website?
or did you use some shady third part application to do it for you? did you follow a youtube link or something?

My hard drive is from a PC that shit out last year (when I had a driver update processing). Everything else is new. It's been months so shit is out of date, this is my first day up and running with this PC and it's just been a headache.

Alright if you can at least see the bios logo then it's more likely to be a software issue.
If you got nothing to lose then try reinstalling Windows.
Otherwise just try to see if you can use Hirens to save some of your files or try to access safe mode by manually restarting your PC 3-5 times as soon as the bios logo shows up

imagine not researching a product before you buy it

Dumbass. New system, new install.

Attached: xbox360-rrod.jpg (1920x1080, 400.43K)