Can they No man's sky Cyberpunk 2077 this time?

Can they No man's sky Cyberpunk 2077 this time?

Attached: Untitled86583.png (774x532, 406.57K)

cyber. STUNK. PEE-YEW!!!

Testing my ban evasion.

Attached: nikolaugh.png (96x96, 1.74K)

playing it on ps5 rn. its pretty much fixed. it will never be the game it was promised to be but with all the content and patches they've done its significantly improved

No.

It is possible if they keep working on it as if they still had 2 more years of dev time. Probably not though.

>Asks genuine question about a video game to promote discussion
>Half of responses are shitposts
You should of put a picture of Judy and say "bUiLt FoR bBc", for some reason you get more serious responses that way.

Memes aside, I do not own it but I have skimmed last updates and fully read the 1.5 patch. It seems to be well on its way for a redemption arc but 2022 is gonna be the turning point that will make or break it. No Man's Sky took a very long time to improve and who's to say CDPR won't just give up to make another Witcher or some shit.

No, the rpg mechanics are still shit and the entire loot/gear power level system is beyond garbage.

Not in 2022 but in 2077

They're trying to manufacture a No Man's Sky scenario kek. This is why they delayed all patches to 2022.

nothing significant has changed in 1.5, the core game is still bad.

Call me when they get competent enough to add third person

I haven't played it for a year, I played the earliest "patches" and dropped it when my 2080ti stopped being able to raytrace for some reason all of a sudden, a buddy who SLI'd two of the same card said he had the same issues but that it is now fixed, he plays that game every fucking day btw I do not understand wtf he does in it.

If they can they will not only need to redo everything they've done, well most of it anyway, while simultaneously adding more content as well. The game had some potential and some flashes of brilliance, I hope that they can do something with it, and if they do I will do another playthrough. But all these "patches" of them "fixing" the game is not enough to entice back people who already put 50-100hrs in it already and are just burned out with the shit that CDPR originally dropped.

Attached: 1607922076944.jpg (2560x1440, 435.04K)

No Man's Sky is still garbage.

It's 50% off right now. With this patch, does it make it worth buying?

I can only think "What the hell were they thinking?" when they released a game that was estimated to 2022 (which means that it would only should be released AFTER 2022, since people tend to be optimist about release dates, and we can see now how slow the "progress" to fix the game is) in 2020.
The only way I can see this not being a complete disaster is if so far only 3 people worked on the patches, and an enormous group have been working on the expansions that actually fix things this whole time.

Yed i bought i on releade at 50% off and its def worth it

why does she look like shes 60 lmao

she's like 80+ actually.

Even before the patch it has been one of the best video games of all time so what do you think user?

Attached: Char_Profile_PanamPalmer.png (370x600, 410.08K)

Anyone have screenshots of the new apartments?

She looks amazing for her age, preem GILF material

Attached: Rogue.png (267x619, 198.35K)

i pirated it, i encountered no gamebreaking bugs (max 5 mins of time wasted due to corrupt save), enjoyed the story and the gameplay

was i disappointed it wasnt a true open world CP rpg? yes very, but it was also a good story based FPS with an incredibly looking overworld

some cuck reviewer said it best, treat it as a story based game where the travel between missions is in a large world, not an actual open world game

MAYBE IN 2077
HAHA LOL

of course they 'can'. but will they put in the effort?

What’s good about it user?

What's good about it is the fact that I can't get nearly as immersed in literally any other video game, even VR. It has the best atmosphere of any game I've ever played, helped in part by the fact that it has unprecedented graphics, you can move around during dialogue, and I can afford a good enough PC. No facial and physical animation beats those in this game. I really feel like V is an extension of myself when I play it. I love the gunplay, driving, interesting builds, lore, and I love the waifus. I love Cyberpunk 2077.

Attached: panam.gif (284x368, 2.57M)