Master Duel

This Blue Eyes.... It's too strong.... I don't know if I can beat him....

Attached: 1644982598264.jpg (2037x3056, 1.13M)

how much of a memelord would i be if i added "Hungry Burger" to my Drytron deck

holy kek epic funny laugh laugh track

Thoughts on this deck?
Will it be viable in plat ranks?

Attached: relinquished list.png (800x906, 500.83K)

considering you're using words like memelord, you're a complete faggot
please leave
Besides, Drytron Burger Turbo OTK has been old meta for awhile

> summon herald of ultimateness simply to stun the enemy so you can actually assemble the burger
> sacrifice herald after the burger is on the field
> if burger is destroyed ""eaten"" surrender
damn bro got enough relinquished?

Once you hit plat 5 is it worth it to keep climbing to 1? Seems kind of like a waste of time with no king of games or good rewards outside like 400 gems which is just two gate story mode duels. Might as well just do the xyz tournament instead right? Already maxed out the gold pass have 2000 gems in reserve and all I can think of to get are a few UR that have to be crafted

It would barely impede your normal process

>damn bro got enough relinquished?
I'd play more in my main deck if I could

They said players were abusing rank downs after getting to plat 1 to return to silver on the new season and get more rank up rewards so they're planning to have some benefit to finish the season at plat, most likely more gems but who knows if they'll even bother

>Play game
>Get like 100 boosters
>Have no idea what deck to make with what I have
What do

If you're bored and have nothing better to do

when in doubt blue eyes

>Your deck
>your favorite videogame

Attached: 1642544289995.jpg (1100x1172, 183.56K)

I’m already plat 5 so that’s what I’m saying doesn’t seem like any point to go for 1 and risk the seasonal award to a bad hand or coin flip loss

Blue Eyes White Dragon
Kaiba Souls

>seasonal reward
Oh no no no

oh nice

Attached: 1628801710203.png (1600x900, 374.81K)

eyes restrict?

Ojamas
anything with cunny

Exodia?

now this is a redpilled deck

Yes

How do I play dragons link deck?

Cydras
Final Fantasy IX

ban evade test

Shove 60 dragon monsters in a deck and YOLO

Might as well go all the way and throw Secret Village in there for a complete lockdown against non-spellcaster decks

congrats, user

You did it

Nope, I'm using Timelord with damage inflicting cards. I bricked hard and only drawn Time Maiden but my opponent negated it so I won off with Dynamite and Dimension Wall

Raigeki should be swapped for Feather Duster or other backrow clears
It's beneficial for this deck to let your opponent build a board so Raigeki might hurt your gameplan just as much as his

Let it sneed

Dragonmaids
Donkey Kong Country 2

Burg

Attached: 1644981959747.png (544x544, 403.76K)

Bird Up
東方妖々夢 ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom

Attached: 68470250_p0.jpg (1600x1200, 1.69M)

code talkers
smash bros melee

Sky Strikers
Star Ocean 2

Not him but most meta decks can get that pretty easily. I got it by complete accident by just playing Lyrilusc as normal.

Explain your win condition. It relies to much on the opponent but it would be fun to play against so I don’t want to discourage you. Seems to easy to negate/flip your cards down

worms
superman 64.

How can anyone actually enjoy playing Drytron? The combo is long and boring as fuck and I dont get how anyone can feel like they outskilled their opponent after getting handtrapped twice and still being able to keep going without any kind of self awareness that their deck is stupidly unfair. Hope the inevitable nerf completely fucks them into the ground but they'll just move on to play another nigger deck like Tri-trannies or Eldnigger.

is finishing the solo missions worth it? Kinda made a deck and just jumped into ranked.

Yosenju
Majora's Mask

Attached: 93228680_p0.jpg (1460x2048, 1.37M)

>One of the secret missions is apparently decking out your opponent
>You will probably never see this because 99% of players in this game would just surrender before that happened.
Ironically your best bet would probably be building a deck that can complete the Maxx C challenge, since your opponent is less likely to quit in that scenario.

yeah they're fun if you don't have anything else to do
I mainly use fun decks when I do them, you should try it sometime

>is finishing the solo missions worth it?
it gives an ok amount of currency
just do them together with daily quests to get more out of it

You get some extra gems from doing the duels with your own deck, some extra structure decks you might be interested in, and some free accessories. Also doing the Finish story thing will unlock the related secret pack for free if you want to pull from it.

you wait for your opponent to summon a phat monster then you yoink it
if he summons something slippery instead of something big you slam a kaiju on his board and yoink that instead

>summon shaddol winda in the Any Forums room
>forget about it
>normal aleister, make my link 1 and can't fuse
>oh well I'm still winning flip shaddol falco
>oh yeah I'm being retarded
The watcher binocular icon makes every screw up feel so embarassing.

>Harpies
>Twilight Princess

There's a room up?

Wait there is a Any Forums room?

Drytrons
The Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno

I did it with virtual world