This your new KH world familio

>this your new KH world familio

Attached: encanto-personajes.jpg (1200x672, 266.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1tIIdLYKE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dK1CuXG7GMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd fuck everyone in there including the grandma

Anyone else find this movie absolutely souless? I thought we were gonna get another banger like Coco, but this shit is down there with Frozen 2 is by-the-numbers safe fiction for white people.

you think the chick with the ears gets tired of being able to hear everyone in the town masturbating

Can't hear everyone masturbate if you masturbate louder.

>casita helping you kill hearless
Based.

That actually would be pretty cool

i liked it, definitely not a deep and thought provoking film though
the music and animation was very impressive
i also thought about having violent sex with every female in the movie, so in areas where i was bored and my girlfriend was pointing out some magic bullshit in the movie i just entertained myself by thinking about doing violent sex with any of the female characters, but specifically the girl with no powers and the one that can hear everything

what's the girl with super hearing. I want to fill her with my asian seed.

A film does not need to do anything unique or be groundbreaking or deep to be good
Sometimes a film just need to be entertaining

the girl with the super hearing i don't remember the name of, coming to think of it i don't remember any of the names.
nice user, personally i want to fill her with my german seed

dunno what this is but this looks incredibly american-friendly

anyone notice the bruno song uses the same chord progression and even latin chord alterations as Lets get loud by Jennifer Lopez
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1tIIdLYKE

but only the girl on our far right has a good (fuckable) design.

It wasn't a very good movie. Also all the music was forgettable. Too tryhard, if you will. Like they all WANTED to be like Aladdin music or the next Let It Go, but failed.

Never ever ever heard that bruno shit song.
How come people say is super fucking popular?

I wonder how many dolls this'll sell compared to the pretty, shapely princesses of Disney classics?

Is it going to be more soulless than Space Jam 2?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dK1CuXG7GMQ

Attached: 46CBE6C5-F94B-4054-88E4-8E06D03F96D7.jpg (300x168, 9.75K)

7 FOOT FRAME

RATS ALONG HIS BACK

WHEN HE CALLS YOUR NAME

IT ALL FADES TO BLACK

YEA HE SEES YOUR DREAMS, AND FEASTS ON YOUR SCREAMS

Attached: 1533713803553.gif (197x236, 360.36K)

The movie was good, but they really tried to push the songs hard. When the movie came out, no one gave a fuck, but then the cheques cleared, and all of the sudden "We Don't Talk About Bruno" is the next "Let It Go" and they're playing in the radio and in commercial breaks. I don't even think I know any kid that actually likes the movie itself, and only sing the silly song.

A HURRICANE OF JACARANDAAAS

Attached: 1642398587340.gif (240x240, 2.14M)

i disagree, there are at least 4 characters in the movie with fuckable designs

I can see Bruno giving into the Darkness.

DK

DONKEY KONG

They've been trying desperately to force another Let It Go for a while, I remember streamers using Moana songs for breaks and when asked about it they just go "uh yeah I totally love this song about being shiny".

encanto is actually a good movie. The new turning red seems calarts as fuck.

the fanbase for encanto is retarded as hell though

This movie is so fucking bad and the only redeeming thing is that buff chick I want to bang

Actually no the only redeeming thing is that some dumbass at our theatre played a Spanish dub by accident and some mother came in and was cussing everyone out. It was really awkward but funny as hell

Attached: 1643219587007.jpg (976x802, 150.73K)

What an annoying looking group of people.

They're such a horribly dysfunctional family that their house commits suicide over it.

I can appreciate that they still respect family bonds, when that goes society is dead.
I have not actually seen the movie so I have no clue if there's some stupid twist about the family being evil

Too bad it wasn't entertaining either.

This movie made me realize I was a fucking mutt.

it's a good movie user, great sound design, music, visuals, the story and characters are just shit

I liked it. The message was about family, and for once there wasn't LE EPIC VILLAIN RED HERRING like most recent disney/pixar movies

why they gotta add black people to everything. i just noticed this one everyone in the superbowl commercials were black

>They showed a scene where white men on horses try killing the mexicanos but it's prevented by the light candle thing
This movie came out a few months after Winnie the Pooh and Disney had a playdate next to a concentration camp so they could make the small indie film mulan for tencent

Here's the main villain for while Sora's trying to return to the realm of the living.

Attached: e5acb6dee391d67d59bc9e99e9a26770.jpg (766x350, 31.32K)

The movie was good and the songs catchy. But also a bit forgettable, I don't think 10 years (or even less) from now people will remember Encanto.
Bruno still GOAT and best songs

Don't compare mexichads to colombians

user, I have a little secret to tell you; black people exist irl all over the world! I know! Crazy right? Who’d have thunk?

They didn't show any features of who was riding the horses.

No one is evil. They are just dysfunctional. The primary example being Bruno. Bruno has the gift of prophecy, he can see the future. And you can see how his gift affected his personality, since his premonitions are mostly warnings for bad events it's made him extremely superstitious and paranoid. Worse than that it made everyone around him superstitious and paranoid too. Rather than take his prophecies as warnings because he's trying to help they treated him as if he was the one who was doing it. And when he left the house to protect his niece the remainder of his family demonized him not just internally but to the entire town. The most popular song in that movie is literally named we don't talk about Bruno.

It applies to others to a lesser extent. Mirabelle has no superpower so everyone treats her have an annoying muggle who just needs to get out of the way. Luisa is expected to always be strong for everyone which puts her in a constant state of anxiety. Isabelle is expected to be perfect at all times which turned her into a bitch but behind the scenes she has a bit of imposter syndrome. She was seriously going to let a man she doesn't even like put five babies in her to make her grandmother happy. And speaking of Abuela, she's so dead set on having the appearance of a perfect family that she ignores all of their problems until every last one of them exploded in her face.

I have to say that modern Disney and Pixar really hate villains, they either not put them in or make their parts really small.
Villains are one of the best parts of these kinds of movies and I miss some good ones.

>Great sound design
All movies should have good sound design. This one is just generic
>Music
Only song worth a shit is that Bruno song and even then it's total shit
>Visuals
It's the generic Disney visuals they're nothing special

What does black people have to do with Encanto? The movie takes place in Columbia

I heard somewhere that you to be a certain level of “gay” or female to enjoy Disney films past the age of 12.

So which one are you, user? Fag, “women”, or underagedb&?