What makes you quit a game for good?

What makes you quit a game for good?

Attached: I'm Out of Here.jpg (350x224, 66.81K)

QTEs, sliding block/memory puzzles in action games and trial and error bullshit mechanics.

Sitting through too many words words words before a roadblock boss.

>What makes you quit a game for good?
Beating it

I never got why pedos want to fuck Mandy, She isn't hot at all

That sliding block puzzle in Onimusha. Can't think of anything else that has pissed me off more in vidya.

Zoomers born in the late 90s watched this show.

No cunny in the first 10 minutes

if I realize I'm not enjoying myself at all.

If it isn't fun then I'm done.

With rhyming skills like that, you could be a great rapper.

I'm dropping my mixtape on the 25th bro

I’m 33 and watched it. It was a good show retard, better than Cow and Chicken which the staff previously did.

>only white male characters
yikes

>Dishonored
When I found out the little girl was raped

Bots Horrible Updates Drama Company of the game doing questionable stuff

Kids arent hot but here we are, understand that you dont think the way they do.

Attached: Mandyyoungtrans.png (242x536, 97.95K)

I know, but a lot of people say that only millennials watched it which annoys me.

When I think it’ll be just like the previous entry in its series that I liked but it turns out it’s dogshit

Huh? What? You mean Lady Boyle? I've played Dishonored for countless hours and I've no idea what or who you're referring to.

>Not wanting to turn a bitter girl into a clingy sex machine

which makes more sense given when the show started airing...

Personality.
She's intelligent. She's mostly chill and sensible, down to earth. She hasn't thrown away her femininity, still desiring to appear presentably pretty. If you took Mandy's brain and put it into a woman's body, could you even tell that she was a child? No. She appeals to a matures man's sensibilities.

She's still a literal child. Imagine if someone was attracted to Billy.

for me, it's because of Grey DeLisle

She's a mouthpiece for the writers to make gags. She was written far more mature than any kid would be. While Billy was written intentionally retarded.

Lack of subtitles
Cube pushing puzzles(dropped, so far, Soul Reaver for this and the previous reason)
Game forcing me to use a guide because there was NO WAY I could have known where to go next by my own(Would have dropped SMT2 if the internet didnt exist and dropped for some years La Mulana until I swallowed my pride)
Missable key items, including sidequest key items(dropped FFTA for this and currently stopped playing BS2 because I entered DLC3 and remembered that I didnt get a certain key item so I need to start over, AGAIN)

>better than Cow and Chicken which the staff previously did.
That's such a low bar, it's not hard to do. And that doesn't make the other show better. It's like saying Chicago Fire is better than Law and Order. Neither are good shows.

The whole joke of the show was about two kids enslaving Death. In the early episodes she behaved more like a regular child, having tea parties and messing with Grim. It wasn't until later on that they tried to push her as being pure evil.

why isnt there a cartoon network mvc style fighting game? i can see big bucks already
>cartoon network v. nickelodeon game inspired by mvc
>adult swim dlc characters
>nick at nite dlc characters
>nick toons dlc characters

Attached: download (1).jpg (320x240, 16.95K)

So wholesome!

Attached: 18B2C24F-A692-42E7-96AA-F909B727BC05.png (1290x750, 201.38K)

If you actually paid the fuck attention, Mandy's child like interest was juxtaposed by her completely out of place level of maturity and intelligence. Which is what made her appear bizarre.

Livin' the dream.

Attached: 1641582093689.png (811x1242, 816.46K)

when the developers wont finish the game

Attached: 1644983277511.jpg (996x1325, 325.22K)

Women are children.

Yeah, that's the joke. Like Stewie being a baby who is also an evil genius in Family Guy.

DESTROY US ALL

>game is stuck in development hell
>it will never end

Attached: Side Story 05.png (800x1035, 1.06M)

The worst is repetitive gameplay. Moonlighter for example is highly artificial and shit, giving the player extremely monotonous tasks that add up to nothing, most MMOs and Gachas that lack depth, even games with shit story I can let pass if the game feels good to play and has a variety of challenges, in fact most great games pay little attention to having developed stories and focus on the game