Elden Ring - Sif Cousin is in da house

Academy Raya Lucaria revealing infos! Rennala is the main boss... The red wolf is the lesser boss!

Hype over 9000!

P.s.: if you hate spoilers, just go away.

Attached: SPOILER_1644920497328.png (671x888, 1.26M)

Attached: 1644908444494.png (583x526, 112.36K)

you're only 10 hours late for this one, congrats man

Theres another thread for this!?

Hype to fight some wolf with sword again...

Somebody is ready to play the game... Brace yourselves for impact

Attached: h4i1a39t44i81.jpg (640x480, 63.61K)

when are the ps4 files going to be leaked

OH MY GOD IS THAT LE HECKING WOLF WITH SWORD BOSS IT'S LIKE DARK SOULS 12/10
I'm so fucking tired

I CLAPPED I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT

>ust go away

based?

Hoh boy

what is this? there's a university level?

has the full map been leaked yet?

>people complaining about fighting a wolf with a sword """again"""
>only been done once in DS1
>game released 11 years ago
Is it really that big of a deal?

Attached: 1644982188290.jpg (1618x2526, 854.26K)

magic school

Spoilers should be against the rules, granted they give you the ability to hide spoilers but you should be banned for not using them, like OP can spoil the game but at least use spoiler bars, I'd be fine with it if people actually used this

Granted I think OP is a troll and a lot of people will go out of their way to spoil stuff on purpose to piss people off.

Personally, I'm actually excited to see which bosses get reused
I wouldn't mind wandering the fields and then suddenly come up against some guy using Gwyn's moveset
Especially if I get an Ash of War that acts like his massive jump attack

Everything on the internet is overtly derivative. You're also on Any Forums, who must be against whatever the popular opinion is
In this case, most people like DS1 so Any Forums hates. Most people like Sif, so Any Forums hates it. And most people will probably think the new sif is a cool throwback, therefore Any Forums must hate it

That being said, it's pretty lazy to rehash the idea. It was really unique in ds1, which is why so many people remember it fondly, they should keep producing unique enemies and not nostalgia bait

i hate shitty games so i can and tell everyone not to bother with this trash right?

>Dark Souls constantly rehashes the same fucking thing over and over for four games over 13 years
>All of which constantly ripped off ideas, visuals, themes, and content from other media
>Elden Ring is so lazy it just copy+pastes everything from models to animations, to whole bosses, even the story is just another "OOOOHHH YES INDEED, A LONG TIME AGO THERE WAS A LORD [15 minutes of laughter, uninterruptable]"
Yeah I wonder why people could be annoyed by Sif re-appearing.

black souls threads are the only place i've someone ever using theese

Just don't come here retard. It's not hard. Show some fucking restraint and just leave social media. You spoilerfags are fucking insufferable.

Really? Sif Part 2? Creatively bankrupt.

>Dark Souls 3 was Dark Souls Greatest Hits
>Elden Ring is going to be Soulsborne Greatest Hits
So boring. You cannot name a more overrated developer.