Why not just get a laptop instead!

>Why not just get a laptop instead!
Everyone that says this is unironically a moron and doesn't understand no one wants to use an entire laptop for a quick train ride.

This is a working man's device, it's not for mongrels and loserfags that don't leave the house. This is for those that have other people ride us places so we can have time for entertainment.
>B-but the battery only lasts 2 hours!
So? Plenty of time to get to work to charge it at your desk for your ride home. If your commute is longer than a battery you're failing at life anyway.

Attached: 1644938184685[1].png (1280x670, 313.97K)

>loserfags that don't leave the house

Not everyone is home voluntarily. There are still places under lockdown.

No where important is

a working meme more like

Attached: 3742893742389.jpg (2232x1686, 925.53K)

>Still under lockdown
You have been at least clearing out your backlog, right user?

>handhelds in public isn't for toddlers anymore because based gaben made one!!
Pathetic.

Yes actually, i only have one more game and a handful of visual novels.

gw user

Attached: 1499706032684.jpg (1920x1080, 238.95K)

tranime moment

Please explain to me why you're so scared of this product.

Oh good, another Steam Deck thread.

Is there a fan control on this? I want the fan on but not full blast all the time.

Ah yes the working man who rides the bus or train but needs a toy to be entertained for like 20 minutes

>He doesn't know

A toy other than his smartphone

He bought a switch oled to replace his drifting switch lite.

>Scared
Nobody is afraid you unpaid shill. People don't like it because it's shitty. It doesn't deliver the performance, comfort or probability a handheld device should have. It's direct competitor would be a laptop, and it fails that comparison, not even being able to hide behind price to make up for the lack of functionality
We would all love for it to be good, but it isnt

>People don't like it because it's shitty.

Then why did you post a person who loved it while cherrypicking the negative?

>steamies just firing off at random while having a complete break from reality
holy fucking kek

if any fucking neckbeard even leaves his house with one im taking it and smashing it on the pavement. i can stroll away as gabens dick and the fat of their body and neck make it hard to breathe, and can never catch

I didn't post anything you scum sucking Jew. Multiple people think the steam deck blows.
>But he liked it
Regardless of whether he liked it or not, does not take away the valid criticisms pointed out in the image. Liking something doesn't mean it's flawless

you're trying too hard.