Get Steam Deck

>get Steam Deck
>play for ONE hour
>it breaks
>now you're forced to buy parts to fix it
Valve cant do nothing right

Attached: chrome_ZnxCLvFUnK.png (723x768, 335.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sY1Gj0PFjVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>valve offers to sell parts unlike other companies that force you to bring them to a repair shop so they can fuck you in the ass
>deck still has warranty so you can get it replaced for free
>tendies see this as a bad thing

Attached: 1627406142019.png (906x930, 709.7K)

OH NO OONOOHONOHNNHONONOHHOHN HNO HNO OHIN HO NOH HNOHNO HNO HNON OH OHNO HNONOONNOONOO

youtu.be/sY1Gj0PFjVg

Attached: 1sGcFaS.png (850x853, 151.42K)

understatement of the century

Attached: 3742893742389.jpg (2232x1686, 925.53K)

Switch fits in a pocket?

tendies have no consistency

It doesn't, screens are roughly the same size but switch has a bigger bezel iirc. Switch is only smaller because the grips are made for child's hands.

>authorized seller can't even shill for it

Attached: 3kGyVzh.png (1028x982, 324.51K)

i think you should try something else
you already tried to throw shit and it turned out terrible now you come and after a few hours you say something more stupid

Attached: 1624505102563.jpg (473x617, 59.13K)

>order each individual part of the steam deck
>assemble it myself
heh... nothing personnel

make the shell yourself to really flex.

These anti steam deck threads have shown me how easy it is to frame and twist any good thing to seem like a bad thing no matter how good it is.
The type of people who do this are detriments to society.

Attached: 1537253865625.jpg (480x480, 48.55K)

this but with a 4K OLED screen and bigger battery

Nvidia got cucked by Chinks and Kikes running FTC, Nvidia was literally going to make the best PC handheld on the market if it acquired ARM

the steamlets final cope

I'm more curious why you're doing this. The chink shills are easy to get but if you're not shilling for another product then what exactly do you get from desperately trying to convince people not to buy it?

i don't know what you're talking but it seems like you missed a dose or two

>bring them to a repair shop so they can fuck you in the ass
This is real? Which ones?

my house, lemme fix that up for you bb

Lmaoooooooo copr

No Mario no buy.
It's that simple.

good thing emulation is a thing

don't worry user i'll defend you against the mean chinkies :)

Didn't Valve release the cad files for that so people can 3D print their own?

Every single person that got a preview kit to do teardowns is saying the way the battery is adhered is retarded.

Of course, they love paying for joycons every month

Apple

It was the same in the Bloodborne PSX threads too. Suddenly original levels with a new boss became a bad thing because the dev is trans.

Did they do a follow up performance test with the battery not glued in after the tear down? The glue seems to be there to help with thermal conductivity and to make sure it doesn't bang around in the case

yes,that's what i was referencing.
its really cool,and shows valve really believes in their product

I just want to play Vampire Survivors in my bed.
I don't know what you retards expect this device to be or why you want it to "fail". This isn't going to be a switch killer, Its not going to run every game. I just want a handheld PC that can run indie shit and my coomer games.

ifixit always marks up their shit hard so this isn't going to be cheap.

I doubt it's to help with thermals, in GNs video they showed the battery itself doesn't actually get very hot under load (it's the charging circuit that does)
It's probably to prevent it banging around if there is a reason for it.

as someone who works on phones and tablets for a living, 99% of adhesive on battery is to stop it from moving around and somehow disconnecting within the device.

Apple swears their adhesive helps with thermal performance, but i can verify first hand that a phone or tablet without the adhesive matches thermal performance of a device with it. It's literally just 3M command strips. And just about every type of adhesive we have has no verifiable claim to improve thermal performance.

god damn, americans are fucking stupid