Will Elden Ring have some real life enlightening knowledge in it?

Will Elden Ring have some real life enlightening knowledge in it?

Attached: 1642925787268.jpg (1024x1024, 203.54K)

um. Maybe? The dialogue isn't the strong part of fromsoft games. At the very least it will give you a sense of accomplishment over some of the difficult parts.

Yes. It will remind us that video games can actually be good.

Why the fuck would it. It's a videogame. Why are you betting on learning things about the world from a videogame, and from an overhyped and played out franchise at that? Are you stupid?

Yes you are, you stupid little idiot. Pathetic mental weakling. Fuck you.

Idk maybe? Enlightening knowledge is found in the strangest of places

Japs know many arcane secrets. DQ11 tells the true story of the flat earth

Attached: samurai.jpg (680x374, 35.57K)

"You will never be a B, Tarnished."

I'm so sick of hearing about elden ring.

I'm not going to play it. If not for it's played out gameplay, it's bad graphics, or pretentious fan base, then out of SPITE.

Bloodborne was about adrenochrome

I will not be satisfied until I play it so there's that.

this whole reply is just sad.... just utterly sad and pathetic. Can't believe people like this exist. Just astounding how someone could actually get this angry over a videogame question.

How's it feeeeeel user... to be a bitch

user I think it's funny that you actually think you won't be playing Elden Ring. It's no longer your choice, it's mine, you're playing Elden Ring whether you like it or not

Attached: IMG_20220214_234216.jpg (1132x2048, 197.43K)

Hahahah i lol'd

I have this homeless jobless retard friend who is autistic and loves souls games. He wants to sell his plasma for cash to give to me, so that I buy elden ring and let him play it on my PC.

I will not be allowing that. I don't want him to play it. It's arguably all he has. I think he wants to play it more than you do. But he won't be playing it. Because I decided.

Is that what your favorite YouTuber told you?

Yes. You'll learn to never have expectations again

elden ring is predictive programming for hyperborea/agartha/vril becoming real in our lifetime. you will live to see atlantis.

Wow, that was useful.

Go back.

woah no way???
soooo anyways

Hyperborea sisters, is it our time?

Attached: ivanov-art-1.jpg (900x672, 203.57K)