Why the double standards?

why the double standards?

Attached: 1636379823164.png (1024x727, 1.1M)

gamers don't have principles

I like CoD and souls

>thing
>thing, japan

>Any Forums is one person
discord trannies have lose it

imagine missing out on both dark souls AND black ops 2. SHEEESH

Take Sekiro and Elden Ring off that.

Bottom games don't come out yearly

Soulsborne cancer is Reddit's favorite genre.

boring one shot multiplayer fps vs fun singleplayer game with hours of playable content

sekiro is really different though. So is bloodborn, although less so.

Still I feel for the retards that say all CoD games are the same. There's only so much you can do with a grounded fps. The only thing they can really change is the setting and guntypes.

OP is massive flaming faggot

Attached: kanyeman.jpg (916x1080, 99.15K)

Both are based.

this, only nerds hate on CoD

I like hack 'n slash better than shooters.

simple as

Today I’ll remind them

Attached: 9F934F7B-6F88-4AC4-91BC-D5BA24CF06F5.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

Attached: 50F802FD-1D9C-4948-831F-FEA385A1F918.jpg (1024x999, 124.55K)

I don't like military shooters and multiplayer but I like single player action rpg's? It can really be that simple honestly. Just like it would be simple to grab your faggot neck and throttle the life out of you.

cod is actually fun. souls faggotry is what 3d action should have been on the original xbox and ps2.... even then ninja gaiden existed back then so souls is just indi garbage

Shut the hell up loser

youd probably just grab his cock neck and throttle it faggot.

>double standard

It's ok when Japan does it. Turns out making a good product over and over is better than making a shit product endlessly.

Attached: 7n475d3ft0h41.png (742x341, 91.9K)

Both are fine. Sports games that offer zero improvements aside from a roster update are the problem. Roster updates should just be a dlc, and they release a new game when they have massive improvements to show off.
t. used to play sports games

Call of duty went to shit in its 8th release will from share the same fate?

Based

Drone mentality

Japan cocksucker

One is government propaganda and the other has insane boss battles never before seen in the history of vidya?

but CoD genuinely sucks ass, constantly pumping out games that are samey, always encouraging camping and shit. CoD has always just been popular amongst normal fags. Souls games are at least interesting with their mechanics, art, and stories.

Attached: 1631493391149.png (852x550, 535.15K)

Don’t know, I think Dark Souls is gay.

this!

One series that is not fun vs another that is.

>It's okay when from software does it

checked

>You have tastes in things? Fucking drone.
You're right I need to be unique by liking a super popular normalfag franchise you stupid fucking Activision-gobbling faggot, you love that Activision cock in your fucking mouth huh faggot? Gonna give ol' Bobby a nice big old BJ while you play your shitty annual shit for 14-year-old stoners?