Is it good?

is it good?

Attached: file.png (460x215, 74.21K)

Not yet

care to elaborate user?

I loved my playthrough of swat 4 with that one mod

Looks good, but I fear they're just going to end up going the Rainbow Tranny 6 Siege route. What I mean is. The type of player who enjoys slow paced, methodical, and tactical gameplay are mostly boomers - boomers who don't stick with games like that very long. This means, in order to make money, the devs are forced to cater to the main demographic of shooters (teens and younger 20 somethings) - who all want fast paced, ADHA gameplay.

Yes. I've been playing a fuckton of it. Needs more levels of course, but what's there is great. If you like SWAT4, pick it up, if you haven't played SWAT4, go play SWAT4 first to see if you like this type of game.

A friend of mine who claims to love SWAT 4 keeps telling me that he'd play RON more if only they added progression bullshit and unlockable cosmetics. I'll never understand people.

There's nowhere near the same content as SWAT 4, nor do the levels have the same detail or atmosphere, and the gameplay is only barely playable.

Not him but there's not enough content right now to justify the price tag. It has a solid foundation, but it definitely needs some fine tuning.

alright well I bought it anyway

Attached: file.png (682x236, 156.28K)

Needs more content and some tweaks to the AI, but what's there is fun. My biggest gripe is that context for civilians is nonexistent.
>Hello gentlemen, yes it is I the completely innocent bystander wearing Kevlar, unattended in a room with a ticking bomb
>W-why did you shoot me?!
That and the enemies seeing through walls and darkness like they don't exist.

Yep. It's the same story with all these "tactical shooters." When R6 dropped I don't recall ever running into anyone under the age of 18. Hell, we were playing with 30 something year olds. As time went on, I remember most of those boomers dropped off the face of the earth. Then came the clown costumes, lightning shields, and bullshit. NOW, when I log on, I don't run into anyone over the age of 18. Boomers talk allot about how they wish they had this or that, but then they get it, they drop it faster than a case of the clap.

>the gameplay is only barely playable.
What are you talking about? The only gameplay issue I've had is that grenades can be unreliable. And the art direction and atmosphere are really solid, I honestly don't know what more people want from it.

Not every game needs ongoing continuous development forever until the game disappears up it's own asshole and turns to shit. Currently I'm happy with RON, I just want them to finish the game and then move on and let the mod community take over adding new maps. I don't want official content updates until the end of time, just give me a finished product and then leave it alone.

It's because the entertainment value of same milsim shovelware drips off pretty fucking quick after the first few weeks. Us boomers are desperately hoping something will come out that actually has some replayability but so far all we've gotten is Arma.

It has a ways to go if they’re going for realism. I emailed the director asking if I could consult on it

GO TO THE BATHROOM! YOUBARE SHITTING YOURSELF! SHIT TING! POOP IS COMING OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE!

Insurgency isn't too bad right now. The AI is better than most human players I know.

You sound bloodthirsty, if he doesn’t have a gun and you shoot him unarmed because he has Kevlar you fucked up not the game. The “context” is making you think before you fire

>is it good
>no
>okay bought it anyway
Tell me you own a playstation without telling me

not ye wha the heh

this thread is very mixed desu and if anything that means the game is good