Oh no....who could have seen that coming?

oh no....who could have seen that coming?

Attached: 5BA22089-8424-420A-9D47-C40007EAAF1E.png (896x698, 635.83K)

>reviews
Might aswell stop using cellphones because they are racist! I love my daddy government and media

Attached: image-1.png (590x652, 354.28K)

>make a show based on a game in wich the whole point and charm is that its hand drawn and is inspired by old cartoons
>the show is digitally animated, modernized but with a ''old school filter'' on top of it
no shit. its a cash grab. cuphead whole's deal is that is looks, sounds and feels like a old cartoon. why the fuck would you take all of that away?!?

>reviews matter
lol

because netflix are hacks

Yeah, OP is right. What magic are they talking about? The gameplay was boring as shit.

>Hey you know that IP that is famously known for how well it emulated the 1940s cartoon animation?
>Let's make a cartoon of it using Flash tweening

You can do that with literally anything, except Jews, ironically enough

netflix animation is the cheapest trash imaginable

>Netflix adaptations are shit 99.9% of the time
>It kept getting made
How?

At least they fixed Cuphead voice somewhat but yeah I saw this a mile away

Retarded question but how has flash or whatever it is that replaced flash not able to mimic old style drawings? Why does it always look like poorly tweened shit. Surely there should be some effort in aping hand drawn shit but like, cheaply and artificially

>Holliw
Hollow Knight cucks need to stay in their shit threads

Enough retards pay for Netflix that they have money to piss away on cheap adaptations.

You're hollow you have no human effigy

Because content creation isn't organic, it's sourced from perceived revenue gain
Basically instead of
>Guy has idea he's passionate about
>Works on idea
>Gets released on popular platform
>People enjoy
It goes
>Corporate think tank determines X idea is profitable
>Various corporate departments weigh in on what should be included
>Overpaid creative team cuts corners to keep their paychecks in the budget
>Gets released on popular platform
>People mindlessly consoom thanks to ad campaigns, shill campaigns and assorted meddling

It's almost as if the interactive aspect of video games is the most important part of the medium...

>30 year old single man reviews a show for kids

No, it's not tendie
Cuphead only sold well because of the the graphics/art direction, retard

It was well styled after a 20th century cartoon but the animated series (from the trailer I watched) smacks heavily of 2022 cartoons, the adherence to the style isn't even surface level.

>why the fuck would you take all of that away?!?
>its a cash grab.
You just answered your own question.

Netflix (and all streaming services) entire business model is throwing enormous amounts of low quality shit at the wall in hopes of eventually lucking out and getting a hit.

They need to put out shit so they can bad their list of new releases and have something new to justify advertising so they can drown out the 'airwaves' of advertisement and push smaller projects out of the space.
You will never hear of the smaller budget, pure KINO shows because netflix bought all the ad space to shill their new dogshit that exists purely so they can say they made something.
It is malicious 'content' creation.

>game based on old-timey theatre shorts
>show is all modern CN Calarts shit
Oh no, how could it fail?

>is x racist
I know how I'm going to entertain myself for the next 15 minutes.

Wait you're telling me a cartoon is a "visual feast"?

Can't wait to watch it.

Ask Uwe Boll.