Why do tryhards always move around like spastics...

Why do tryhards always move around like spastics? Seriously every single one moves around like they're hopped up on Adderall & caffeine.

Attached: 1617807414275.jpg (184x193, 4.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3CwrEOzmfo?t=819
youtu.be/a-ac9oJWBKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you so bad?

>redditserk
go back you fucking faggot, you faggots are more annoying than tryhards

It's a side effect of the adrenaline rushing during a sedentary activity.
Now that is a new one.

Attached: 1619191415520.jpg (756x1100, 208.71K)

So they don't get shot or hit? Are you really that dull?

They're high energy. That's why & how they tryhard. Was this really complicated?

None of that actually makes you good though. The best players are always composed & move with intent. You two would know this if you ever played a real game like seige or DS

i take 1 (ONE) cup of coffee when I go play ranked and feel that it helps a lot

No shit it's not universal idiot. Also, I sincerely hope that "DS" doesn't stand for Dark Souls

absolute state of Any Forums

Attached: 1644973185035.jpg (640x543, 46.07K)

>why does my engine make a weird clicking noise
>thats how engines work retard
>I've heard plenty of engines that don't make that sound
>i-i didn't mean a-all engines niggerfaggot! Obviously!
What was your GPA in HS? Post it.

>GPA
I never knew anybody with a gpa over 3 that wasn’t a fucking moron or a sheepish bitch, it catalogs only your ability to waste time memorizing shit. Every class has a dozen dumb bimbos with 4.0s

>coping
Figured

TAs someone with 8.7k hours on tf2, most of which are on DM-centric gamemodes, I can tell you that the way you're going to use WASD will be *very* different based on your enemy, yourself, and the terrain you're playing on.

If I'm playing against someone with a tracking-reliant weapon I'll make sure to A/D perpendicularly to their line of sight enough to require them to change directions frequently.
If I'm playing against someone with a AoE weapon, I'll make my movement as predictable until I believe they'll shoot, at which point I juke.
If I'm playing against a single shot weapon, I'll tend to try and make my strafing as unpredictable as possible.

What I tend to notice is that there is a level of figetty-ness which makes a bit of a /`- curve. Basically newbies are not fidgetty at all and walk in straight lines, makes them predictable and easy to kill.
The medium players are very fidgetty and tend to focus on their movement more than their aim.
The top players are a little fidgetty but not so much as to make their own aiming difficult.

youtu.be/v3CwrEOzmfo?t=819

Death Stranding really is pretty hardcore

idiot he was talking about dead space

An FPS like TF is understandable do to a reliance on steady aim. But I'm moreso referring to souls & any other slow/tactical game where that behavior gets you killed

Well, I could justify it by reaction time. It sounds stupid, but you tend to react quicker if you're already moving than if you're just waiting for something to happen and then react.

For example, beyond ping related issues, peeker's advantage is a real thing in tactical FPS like Siege or Counter-Strike where just holding an angle steadily tends to make your brain lose focus whereas fidgetting a little will make you more alert and ready to shoot, you can typically see this, if you try to do a reaction time test like human benchmark, it might not work for everyone, but I usually get much better results by moving my mouse around like a tard than just waiting for the color to change.

It's almost like they don't want to get hit or something.

>Competitive Dark Souls

I could buy that for seige, but its a give and take situation. For example,, in gears 3, everyone moved like jittery crackhead, which made us unpredictable but we relied on bullet spread more.
For something like souls or even For Honor it just looks embarrassingly transparent to toss out moves and switch stances every two milliseconds
youtu.be/a-ac9oJWBKI

The only games I could think of that reward that behavior, would be classic 2d fighters.

I should clarify i meant "moving crosshairs & peek switching to stay focused" in seige. Not shifting around your body & teabagging as you walk

None meme answer, they're flexing their sick APM skills and warming up for the boss. Sweaty tryhards are weird like that.