Does there exist a controller with a dpad this isnt fucking shit? tried picrel, its shit, tried the ps4, its shit...

does there exist a controller with a dpad this isnt fucking shit? tried picrel, its shit, tried the ps4, its shit, tried the 8bitdo pro 2, its shit

Attached: 1632871625567.jpg (474x474, 15.96K)

take the fighting commander pill

Dualsense

You posted an image of one. The elite series 2's dpad is also really good.

This pad is shit and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

>$80 for a controller with useless features and joycon-tier drifting issues
no thanks

Sounds like there isn't a dpad that will please you. Sucks to be your whiny bitch ass.

Attached: Saturn.jpg (1024x716, 69.98K)

People who like it obviously don't play any 2d games. It's fine for menu shit, but not for movement.

I play 2D games and have all my life. I'm 28 and have used pretty much every 1st party controller. I think the current xbox controllers and the other controllers OP listed dpads are all fine. I have no idea what he's looking for in a dpad.

heard good things about the dealsense,but i use an SC,so a normal d-pad is not really something i care for.

Do any of Hori's switch controllers have good d-pads?

I dunno, cyber shadow was just better with it, way more percision. I had the luxury of playing on both ps5 and xbox. It rocks wall jumps in super metroid too, which is a true test of a dpad.

I also think the series x dpad is better than the dualsense. The dualsense dpad isn't bad but it's mushy, I like the xbox's clickyness better. I perfer the dualsense as a controller overall though just for all its unique features, especially the rumble.

whats so good about the rumble,to me gyro aim as always been alot cooler of a use for the dualsense over a series S controller.

I just really liked it in the pack in game along with the use of the triggers. Too bad I haven't played much else that really made use of it yet. I've never been a fan of gyro personally but I appreciate it being in there.

The PSVita unironically.

I just bought one with a usb cable for $58

good price or could I have done better?

can you be more specific?
cause it just seems kinda lame compared to (almost) mouse aim on controller,at least for all the hype it gets.
though it may just be cause gyro got me out of mouse and keyboard autism.

It just feels cool bro idk what else to tell you. I don't play fps's so aiming isn't something I care about.

>ESL