Are you ready for Dark Falz? You only need 1898 BP and a good buff from the concert!

Are you ready for Dark Falz? You only need 1898 BP and a good buff from the concert!

Attached: NGS PSO2.jpg (2048x1152, 449.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jNtBeI-hY0
youtube.com/watch?v=py_795_K7CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=5jNtBeI-hY0
>still relevant 4 months later

>doesn't actually talk about the shitty water down combat or the shitty grind for high tier augments and fixa
I wished there was more attention to this so that we can hopefully see a massive rework to the shitty combat, removing fixa, and have all tiers of augments on the exchange while reducing the amount of materials needed to exchange for higher augment tiers. Needing a 1000 materials just to have enough for ONE equipment to have ONE slot with a their 3 augment only to need to repeat for 4 more slots and then at least 3 more equipment is fucking retarded and worse than farming modules in Divide Quests. At least Divide Quest wasn't brain dead easy and the boss stages were fun.

No one was doing Divide Quest because there wasn't a reward for the players to chase. Even if you could join a party, they will kick you out if you don't have the most optimal units, weapon, and augment.

Yeah, I have 1950 BP, I hope that the boss actually manages to kill some shitters.

Before ultimate sodam and twisted, you needed to farm a shit load of modules for Klauz units and other shit I can't bother to remember that required modules. Also
>he can't solo S rank full point route divide quests
Lmao. You don't even need a full party. My friend and I just duo S rank point route only every week back then. Also you can get crack V from stage 35, rare weapon camos, materials for endgame equipment, and rare as shit s-augments from divide quests. Where are you getting that nobody did Divide Quests because there wasn't a reward from?

Everyone and their moms were doing the urgent quest and using mission pass to bypass the divide quest reward.

> Also you can get crack V from stage 35, rare weapon camos, materials for endgame equipment, and rare as shit s-augments from divide quests
Release right when the game died. Why set up your room when you would just kick them for not having cras? Fuck that retarded shit.

Hurry up and post the ass shaking webm’s already

ranger skilltree so barren you can't even meet the requirement without going in on three of the absolute worst skills in the game

Talking about the Klauz units. You had to farm Divide Quests if you wanted Klauz units early or farm it regardless if you wanted more than 1 Klauz weapon or upgrade older weapon potentials. Materials and s-augments were always in Divide Quests and even some rare camos. The only added drops from the stage 35 update was crack V and more rare weapon camos. You couldn't even get modules outside of Divide Quests or Armada Training Final Lament urgent and I don't fucking remember Armada Training Lament ever having triggers.

Just use your points bro they give reset tickets with every new class.

Those tree counter act the negative side of Greas Armor, but otherwise, there is no reason to take them other than to max it out. Not like you would get a free reset every time they change something

There's also Launcher Weak Bullet, which is a noob trap that's a straight downgrade in all situations except fringe multi builds which are inherently worse than rifle+launcher

That is an so-so skill. Some players might want to run Launcher build only, or launcher multi weapon with another weapon that isn't a rifle. A BAD skill and a downgrade to your entire build would be something like Wand Element Revoke. There is no reason to remove an elemental on your weapon. Whats worse is that just using the weapon action would remove your elemental on your weapon and can make you lose your DPS.

It was never relevant. That guy is a shitter who didn't even play PSO2 until it was already going out the door, and even then, admitted he spent most of his time standing around the lobby. He perpetuates the
>lol there is nothing to do the game is really fun I just have nothing to do
when the reality is that the game is not fun at all. Combat is slow and monotonous, movement speed is so slow that you can zone into Mt Magnus, start moving towards a target, have a PSE burst trigger, and have the burst end before you arrive, because you move 10 units of distance ever second. You walk so fucking slow that I've been alt-tabbing while traveling with autowalk to read Drag-on Dragoon while doing PSE bursts, since you literally walk 30 seconds and then fight for 7. Attack ranges with ranged weapons and techs is shorter than my shot put distance. The game revolves around counter attacks, including ranged/tech characters, yet almost every attack from an enemy will just miss you when you're standing still, making it so you have to try and find ways to endanger yourself to perform counters instead of actually reacting naturally.

The game is bad, and so is that video. Pandering to dumb casuals like the cocksucker who made that video is what made the game awful in the first place. But Any Forums will unfortunately defend it because he said 'trannies bad'. Too bad he didn't say 'trannies bad' while making an actual good set of fucking points.

ponder the pungency

youtube.com/watch?v=py_795_K7CQ

I'm glad that they fired the global tranny mod

Attached: twitter_img.png (442x486, 177.15K)

>global tranny mod
What do you mean?

I think NGS fun. Tried playing PSO2 after and it felt slow and clunky.

Attached: 1624966243971.png (329x463, 120.35K)

>felt and clunky
Maybe if you didn't know how to sidestep cancel or how your PAs how. Base PSO2 is way faster than NGS. Like that user said, everything feels like it's underwater with how they turned the game's pace down to revolve around you countering everything.