Buy The Legend of Heroes: Trails From Zero

Buy The Legend of Heroes: Trails From Zero

Attached: zero.large.jpg (1279x1080, 325.07K)

I will ever touch these games due to the Rern or whatever the fuck his name is spammers on this board.

I hate the combat in Zero because it's blatantly obvious it's a transition phase between Sky and Cold Steel and it is just a mess. Buffs disappear too quickly, food is broken, debuffs are broken, crafts are still underwhelming to a large degree and magic is still too prominent. Azure fixes some of this thankfully, but even that doesn't do enough to mitigate the problems because it also exuberates other ones. Cold Steel then comes along and makes everything broken so that's another problem in itself.
I also dislike that they used the fan translation that took way too many liberties and NISA is too incompetent to actually do a proper once over to fix it up.

>buy out someone else's fan translation (fine)
>still take over a year to release ONE of them
Reminder Hajimari won't come out until next year at some point and we're already three games behind.

My hatred of NISA continues to grow with each passing day.
>B-B-BUT XSNEED WAS SLOW TOO
Yeah but their localization staff was like three people, one of whom worked herself way too hard, and one of whom was suicidal and caused delays. NISA has more than three people.

Attached: 1635802842825.jpg (1032x729, 75.61K)

Is it even possible to try and get into the Trails series at this point? Between 3 (?) off shoots with multiple games and the fact that we're always games beyond, it seems impossible/not worth it

You'd be doing yourself a disservice to not play them. The first two arcs are peak fiction.

You can start at the beginning of any arc and lose nothing.

no rean no buy
simple as

No one cares plus you are a literal homosexual.

>No one cares
Non-NISA whipped Kiseki fans do.
>plus you are a literal homosexual
What does that have to do with anything?

Attached: 1634754356186.png (165x189, 46.69K)

It's worth to experience the sky trilogy and crossbell yes
Anything past that? You'd be doing yourself a disservice for playing it, low quality garbage that appeals to spics and troons, all the soul and talent from the old trails games is gone forever in favor of a horrible corporate product that is cold shit.

Attached: 1644898535683.webm (888x540, 446.25K)

I started the very first game years ago, but the amount of games ahead of me was paralyzing

>implying trannies didn't like the previous Kiseki games
If I had a dime for every time I saw a troon on Twitter with an Estelle avatar I would be a very rich person.

Because I make it a personal policy to disregard any homo opinions, as they are more often than not, pure garbage. You're not an exception.

Attached: 1639987500955.png (915x997, 1.59M)

Is this the game with a Reddit translation?

Attached: 1644442793472.jpg (1239x2480, 698.75K)

no thanks
I pirate it long ago

Attached: __rixia_mao_eiyuu_densetsu_and_1_more_drawn_by_amanai_daisy__c47b1cc2a81eeea0f6077f2a3388c435.png (1474x2160, 3.04M)

you get out of it as much as you put into it
the series isn't ending anytime soon either

I already played it

I will. Lloyd is supremely based.

They said the game's translation uses geofront's "as a base", right? Have we ever gotten clarification on what exactly that means?
I'm all for supporting official releases, but based on what I've seen I don't like what they did. If it's literally going to be the same thing, and they still are taking this long to release it, then I don't want to support it. Just fucking prioritize release Hajimari

Attached: 1580875495701.jpg (597x860, 142.03K)