Oh FUCKING WOW, they really are trying to make women men and men women. You will never see Japs pull off this bullshit

Oh FUCKING WOW, they really are trying to make women men and men women. You will never see Japs pull off this bullshit.

Attached: FLm_HM-VUAIWw9p.jpg (1125x1589, 168.01K)

why would they do this? a womans primary evolutionary purpose is to arouse men not repulse them

virgin underage

You say that like it's not true.

This game is basically Jewish cultural replacement at work. Don't fall for it, fellow whites

Tell me you've never kissed a girl without saying you've never kissed a girl.

forget the fucking hair, she's got a potato face like she's a hardcore drinker.
she got that vodka bloat.

Idk. He has me convinced

>Don't fall for it fellow whites

Attached: 1643912519967.jpg (186x250, 5.73K)

>Give her facial hair
>Don't give her body hair
Cowards.

Attached: 1644977199471.jpg (1067x846, 370.77K)

>AIEEEEEE IS THAT...HAIR?!
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGH THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE-GENOCIDE

Apparently peacj fuzz is normal, but it's weird they're puttinb such a focus on it here.

Attached: 87w1E7N.gif (500x680, 1.99M)

Stop giving this game free advertisement if you hate it so much.
How can such a retarded thread and topic hit the bump limit every time
Sage.

Attached: 1643423555510.jpg (673x673, 39.05K)

fucking thank you, like yeah bro, we didn't know we all have hair on our face, its the fact thats its 1/2cm long is the fucking problem

>You will never see Japs pull off this bullshit.
MGS2

You're all mentally retarded. Thats a common phenotype among human beings and it was even more common amongst hunter gatherers, who possessed robust features like large chins and bizygomatic width. Her appearance has nothing to do with fertility and in fact, the dainty women you like so much probably have a harder time with childbirth. Kys you pseudointellectual pedophile faggots.

Attached: Real Borrebys.jpg (638x425, 147.48K)

Olga shaved her pits, that was stubble

it was a joke you sperg relax

Attached: 1644351885741.jpg (680x680, 80.62K)

hey smartass, did you ever notice the hole in your retarded theory is that not everyone else in the game looks like that, and its also in the fucking future instead of being in the past?

There's no hole in my theory, i'm just bursting the retarded bubble that was your theory: that their design was le ebul SJW nonsense. The game is also literally tribalpunk. I'm not even interested in the game I just find you subhumans retarded

Don't women naturally grow a small amount of hair?

Love how many virgins are outing themselves in this thread.

>Humans who lived thousands of years after countless resets of the whole earth dont have the beauty standard of the genetic pool they come from
>he does not know that girls have fuzz hair

>Any Forums would rather complain about half-inches of facial HAIR
coomers have really ruined this board, an entire board getting so outraged over something so petty

the only hole i see is the one i opened in your mother

It's how you shill on the chan, dude. Normal places you talk about how much you love some game to shill it. Here, you shill it by saying how much you hate it and cause a giant reaction that controversial. Then it spills over to other social media sites. Look at those incels being so sexists, her der, diversity, her der! Then sales go up from people buying just to oppose some imagined sexist incel from Any Forums and sales go up from Any Forums hate-buying the game.

Of course
I actually knew a girl in school who'd get hair like that, even back when she was in the 4th grade.
Admittedly she was always above average hairy, like her arms had more hair than mine.

you've never heard of polycystic ovarian syndrome?

Attached: 1640889070864.jpg (367x467, 25.27K)

They didnt? It look like one of those videos.

You can see the fuzz, but the guy hyper zoomed on a 4K image to get it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119.29K)

Oh I'm well aware a lot of the OPs are shills, but not all of them, which is the sad part.

You were doing well until you typed "tribalpunk": just because cyberpunk is a thing doesn't mean you can append punk to random adjectives.

It's not tribal punk at all, the "tribes" are the most offensive stereotypes of indigenous people imaginable mish mashed with modern sensibilities. They jacked the aesthetic of native people without any consideration for the cultures they were lifting from. I was looking forward to playing a game that actually featured some cool stuff from native cultures and instead it was all bland garbage. They didn't even go so far as to make magical noble savages other than Aloy herself during scant segments early on where Burch puts on an accent to fake being native American until she drops the act to sound like a pissed off valley girl any time she has to talk to a male character.

Between that and horrible shitty bow "mechanics" (It's just a fucking gun) it's no surprise the only reason this game is talked about is terrible bait threads like this.

Selma Blair develloped her with Chemo.

Attached: Screenshot_398.png (652x681, 953.15K)

Are incels only just finding out women have body hair? LOL

Did they or didn't they? You don't seem sure. Either way, it's not really a big deal. Hell, if you didn't point it out no one would have noticed.