I cannot fucking beat this boss

i cannot fucking beat this boss

as soon as he gets in his rocket chair AND destroys the thought cabinet this shit gets impossible

any tips?

Attached: Portrait_evrart.png (360x450, 222.96K)

give him donut and he will eat it then die because he fat american lol

>sit in chair
>die
10/10

You need to go back and pick up the shoes that give you +1 to Indirect Methods of Taxation, equipping those gives you immunity to communism based psychic damage attacks and lets you tank the physical damage from the chair easier

You have to get the psycho gun from the incidental waif. Pretty fucked up that they made a weapon you NEED to beat one of the route bosses behind a critical roll.

>You need to go back and pick up the shoes that give you +1 to Indirect Methods of Taxation, equipping those gives you immunity to communism based psychic damage attacks and lets you tank the physical damage from the chair easier
w-what?

Attached: janny32.jpg (671x520, 41.03K)

>American
He illegally attained that green card. He's a USSR drone that's only American in size.

>he doesn't know the bear works too
>he didn't trust in the power of the bear
>bear is life, bear is love
>have a popsicle motherfucker

What the fuck, I've never played disco elysium. Is this true?

can you retry that roll?

Yeah, Evrart can disable the thought cabinet but not thoughts that come from clothes like the moralist pants or the tankie hat or the libertarian shoes

I've played like 5 hours of the game and then read a book instead.
I honestly cannot tell if these anons are shitposting either

Do more drugs

Just dont sit in the chair and dont ask for a gun. You can grind on the other island and get the name check for the dps check

How do I do literally fucking anything in this game? I feel like a fucking retarded baby walking around.

It's the end of the first day, and I've gained like 3 levels and I feel like I wasted them all, fast reflexes, endurance, and I forget the other one. I have no fucking money, I puke trying to get the corpse down. The bridge is blocked. It's night time almost and I got laughed at by the other cops on the phone.

Oh yeah, and I even failed to get the fucking tie in my room. I kind of feel like I need to restart, but that was like 5 hours of failure up to this point.

Attached: file.png (600x662, 493.28K)

the sliding ice blocks puzzle you have to do with kim was also probably one of the worst segments ive ever played
i wouldnt lie to you about this

How the fuck are you going so communist that you have access to the bear but not enough that your allied with the greater Revanchol megaunion?

You can but it’s so late, you might not have any skill points left to retry. And who the fuck levels inland empire AND half light?

The mc thrives on failure, its his natural element, peak performance.

Also dont ask Kim for money please

>Go through the game ignoring morale
>Only have one
>Get to this fat fuck
>"You lost your gun, dummy"
>Morale bottoms out, immediately become a useless piece of garbage
>Game over
I can't tell if I love the game or hate it.
>Can't figure out where the exit to the balcony is
>Go entire first day missing a shoe
>Speak with Kim at the end of the day
>He asks "Why have you been walking around without a shoe"?
>Points it out next to him on the balcony
It's the little things.

Attached: 1564700123260.jpg (1260x712, 181.65K)

Don't worry, that's all part of the detecting process. Protip: Rich people have money, you can ask them for some
If you don't have the tie yet level up Inland Empire as much as you can before grabbing it

Attached: 1627030849310.png (1280x720, 852.89K)

>didn't invest in endurance
>didn't invest in volition
might as well kill yourself now brother, your not getting anywhere with that weakling build

Attached: 47 - tXcNZt9.jpg (2214x3072, 697.87K)

>Also dont ask Kim for money please
W-why

I still have my pride, I haven't asked him for money yet.

>Angus

Attached: 1641264461822.png (399x399, 147.68K)

you'll feel bad, that's the only reason.