Tell me little brother, if Inyuasha was such a classic, then where are the good games?

Tell me little brother, if Inyuasha was such a classic, then where are the good games?

Attached: 247AE746-4208-4248-9FA1-A3FB720F2934.jpg (640x1235, 66.63K)

It has a fun PS1 fighting game.

>No demon hunting game starring Sango
what could've been

The funny thing about this character is he was just unironically broken. The big bad was scarred shitless the whole time. All his barriers that'd give Inuyasha problems were instantly destroyed by him with no special abilities or effort because he was just that overpowered. Then he gets the strongest sword in the series because he needed the buff obviously.

Came to post this. It's really simple but has a good amount of single player content

Attached: InuYasha_FFT_PSX_Cover.png (317x315, 172.48K)

>An anime is only as good as its game adaptations
Don't disgrace Lord Sesshomaru's name with your retarded posts, thanks.

12 year old me: "Whoa this dude is so cool!"
28 year old me: "Damn, this nigga is autistic as fuck."
From what I could remember, A chunk of this dude's issue would've been solved if he fucking communicated

Never liked Inuyasha. The characters were insufferable, the humor was lame and repetitive, the fights were boring, and the task to collect something like a million pieces of a McGuffin was so ridiculous that they might as well never have bothered trying.

The dude was a 3000 year old virgin, it's no surprise he's a turbo autist

You watch it for the soul

Attached: F1D4A833-CAB4-4E3F-BD9A-7A1005EBC460.jpg (1486x1121, 449.71K)

My dad still makes fun of me for watching this show as a kid.

My parents forgot I went through that phase

Its the only show I get the feeling of a cozy adventure in feudal Japan with demons and folklore.

Your dad sounds gay and abusive.
Watched this and a bunch of classic animes with my pops, it was comfy.

lets fucking gooo!!!

Attached: KUKOOMAE.gif (500x375, 1020.99K)

Your dad sounds gay and abusive.

They did at least rectify it in the sequel by giving him an opponent who is equally, if not more, powerful.

Your dad sounds abusive and like he didn't gave a shit for his kid.

He did that's why he kept me away from anime.

I wouldn't say more powerful to be honest. Even then, you have to see how insane that is that it took that long for him to actually get someone worthy of giving him a challenge of any kind.

lmao

make fun of him for everything

He was alright, bought me an EVA-01 figurine when he was on a business trip in Japan. He didn't watch the show but he liked that it got me into Frank Sinatra.