Left or right Any Forums?

left or right Any Forums?

Attached: 1629420749084.jpg (925x1083, 87.7K)

left all day

SOUL vs SOULLESS

Not enough buttons on the right.

Right is too small for my butthole.

surprised logitech didnt try to sue razer for that one on the left

right, i got a Zowie FK2 right now, best mouse i ever had

>ambidextrous mouse
literally why the fuck would I want this if I'm using it with my right hand

I prefer the left because you can tilt the wheel for extra buttons. It's very handy in Titanfall 2 as two thumb buttons aren't enough for that game.

Neither.

Attached: de3e66ed3ab9a6d3e0fbd7423b76b864.jpg (444x374, 14.56K)

>Budget gaming
>razer
It's overpriced low quality junk. But really the ghetto gaming peripherals started giving into the craze of overdesigning their cheap plastic junk to look like high end stuff, instead of just dumping the high-end parts into a cheap plastic shell.

>implying "budget" gaymer retards would buy the one on the right

Left. The separation between the clickable buttons and the palm is a good thing, and also the thumb buttons on the mouse on the left are miles ahead in quality to the ones on the right.

i use an early 2000s ball mouse to this day

Attached: 1638802925868.jpg (1566x2048, 792.08K)

Using left right now not wireless version obviously

Any mouse that's like a G403 but smaller?

>It's overpriced low quality junk.
Left will outlast any garbage using mechanical switches still

This is why I've only bought steel series sensei mice for the past 10 years.
>comes with a macro engine
>is just a regular fucking mouse in design
there, that's all I need. that's how you get a customer for 10 years

My G402 is excellent I never use the extra buttons but it's just a reliable mouse I've been using for years the unlockable scroll wheel is nice.

>buying gamershit

Wouldn't know because I buy logitech and haven't suffered doubleclicking. Though it needs to be cleaned because it sometimes misses some middle-clicks.

beautiful

How old is this picture? Literally every company has clone copies of both the g502 and Older Zowie mice.
The mouse market is boring right now because they are all clones.

>tfw found out that a certain really, really old mouse that no one talks about actually tracks and performs better than any modern mouse i've tried since 2010 (40+) by a large margin
>uses a proprietary sensor and was to be the successor of the STMicroelectronics OS MLT 04 (used in WMO/IMO/3.0/MS.Blue)
>never dies or misclicks
mice manufactures realized if they used the best of the best sensor, then plebs wouldn't continue to buy a new mouse every year

You can grip the mouse in a lot more different ways with an ambi mouse, my hand slips off the mouse a lot when I use my Deathadder.

Attached: fag fish chicken.jpg (460x468, 37.56K)

yes we get it, you're a hipster that only likes minimalist shit, congratulations

Attached: 1614734536974.png (1100x720, 508.62K)

I’ve been using the same mouse since 2012. Some random mouse my dad brought home from work and I took it