Game is a literal port of a 2014 game

>game is a literal port of a 2014 game
>out since 2016
>game has been out for 4, almost 5 years
>price hasn't even budged.
>digital isnt even cheaper than physical
These games should be $20-$30 max each. fucking switch needs to get softmodded already

Attached: fuck off jewtendo.png (1092x492, 783.7K)

nintendo can do whatever the fuck it wants and niggas will just lay down and take it up the ass

It’s 40 on the eshop right now

>mcdonalds has been selling the same big mac sandwich for decades
>price only ever goes up
These burgers should be cheaper, they haven't done anything with it in years.

Nintendo doesn't devalue its IPs I don't like mario kart but that's just how it be. I like anime games but they are universally more expensive on PC outside of Bandai Namco and their fucking garbage that only normie fags play

Nintendo games are fun, therefore they are valuable. We are not like snoy where we create "cinematic experiences" which only offer a few dozen hours of cutscenes and woke propaganda. People play our games for years and years to come. Snoy on the other hand has to discount their games to $20 to compete with all of the second hand games flooding the market a week after release.

If it were up to me, food would be free

I think they should have given a discount to wii u buyers so I won't be buying it

>game is so good that it holds its value for a decade

Skyrim is the same but I never hear anyone complaining about that. Because people just have to invent reasons to hate Nintendo.

Yes, let's just pretend that people have not been complaining about Skyrim being endlessly ported and rehashed for the better part of the last decade, to the point where the company itself is self-aware of it.

MK8D has literally been selling more each holiday quarter than the previous since release. The DLC is going to ensure that continues. It's unprecedented. Game still holds up pretty well too.

skyrim hate here became non ironic after microsoft got bethesda, all the other threads before that was just on how to make the game into a coomer's dream

>game sells like hotcakes for several years in a row
>it gets support down the line now
>Any Forums the board of pirates who never contributed a cent to a devs pay are wondering why this game gets more content now

>that people have not been complaining
Talk is cheap. You'd think people would learn by now that vocal minorities on the internet don't mean shit.

Attached: ok.png (1353x534, 60.98K)

…it’s on sale right now.

Attached: AA2F5D29-05A9-46FE-AC55-932ABDA74180.png (169x171, 52.7K)

>>game is a literal port of a 2014 game
It includes all DLC that had to be bought separately for the 2014 game as well as brand new content and has better performance
>>out since 2016
April 28 2017.
>>game has been out for 4, almost 5 years
Correct.
>>price hasn't even budged.
It's often on sale. Right now in Europe, in fact
>>digital isnt even cheaper than physical
Do any games ever are? I've never seen that happen unless the digital game is heavily discounted and physical is out of print.

I get your point, but hyperbole only makes you look like a dumbass.

>not understanding the concept of average costs for digital goods (even those sold in physical form) going down with scale more drastically than physical goods
Genuine retard
>snoy cuts prices just to compete
So when a snoy shit sells millions then goes on sale is it still cutting its price just to compete? Also this point At that point then it's Nintendo milking customers creating a sense of "if this is the price I have to pay then I'll just have to cough it up". Seems pretty shity to me when the likes of GTA go on sale despite being a mainstay on the charts for years.

Attached: 1629778863422.jpg (1024x576, 102.42K)

>>my new Lord of the Rings book is a literal port of a 1955 publication
>>been written since 1954
>>book has been out for 67 years
>>price hasn't even budged.

Except that Big Mac is made with finite resources like meat and cheese, which derive from finitely-lived animals and need to reproduce and be fed for a lifetime, and the cycle continues endlessly
Video games have no cost after they are made

Cope seethe and dilate