Remakes can never be goo-

Remakes can never be goo-

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Link's_Awakening_(2019_video_game).jpg (316x316, 199.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Usa4iG1Lhqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exception to the rule

Wrong.

Attached: 1644975098712.jpg (1191x1500, 338.4K)

goo-ga-ga

>Snoys are so underage they can barely speak

Attached: twials of mana.png (1798x1062, 2.76M)

This one's divisive to say the least. It's a good game compared to most other crap out there, but it's hardly a replacement for the original.

Rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=Usa4iG1Lhqw

Attached: 1616324365896.jpg (274x184, 6.65K)

I warmed up to the artstyle, but it still doesn't come close to the vintage JRPG sprite style of the original.

OG mafia is still 900 times better pal
They fucked it up real good

That looks like shit though. Why remake a game with gameboy graphics? Should have been a remake in BOTW style.

No, not really. A remake isn't good unless it surpasses the original in every way and makes it invalid as an option. Switch LA was good, but GBC LA still had a lot of the soul, and the instrumentation used was way more impactful, which is obscenely important for a game in which a strong theme it carries without is the music. I would legit debate about which one I would show a new player.

Good game.

It's all so tiresome!

Attached: 1583455646472.jpg (1229x1280, 442.87K)

>permanent overworld tilt shift that makes the top and bottom of the screen blurry shit
>overworld framedrops
brava

Pointing out that people say things that are generally true is not a revelation.

>makes the top and bottom of the screen blurry shit
cuckmakefags will never admit this

I would go as far to say they didnt do enough and should have reworked some bosses. Its bosses show the games age even with the updated graphics. Otherwise great remake

Remember when people were calling this ugly? Same retards calling triangle strategy ugly lol.

Attached: 1644977016765.png (548x666, 361.15K)

d.

Nintendo remakes usually are good though. The correct expression is FAN remakes can never be good, so you should always report them on site to [email protected]