What was the last game you bought in gamestop?

what was the last game you bought in gamestop?

Attached: gamestop-employee.jpg (3264x1840, 678.55K)

wii

Attached: plz stop guukruxx.png (1721x962, 1.13M)

Tales of Arise

unreal tournament 2004. may dad helped me open the package so we could copy the cd with alcohol 120 and take it back for full price.

Mortal kombat 9. My brother pre-ordered it for me and I gave him my saved up allowances. He died in a car accident with his classmates. Never played the game. Felt too bad.

Unlimited Saga

>walk into gamestop
>see this
wat do?

Attached: YFPCEpK.jpg (1014x766, 233.74K)

Nothing, I don't go to gamestop.

nu crash team racing
wanted it to play it that day and didnt want to wait

Why not?

Attached: 1590921592724.jpg (640x480, 39.1K)

Street Fighter 4

Borderlands 2

Attached: metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots-limited-edition-20080410110727659-000.jpg (380x478, 49.9K)

Thats a man.

Do you have a mega of her pics or something?

she cute, but if her hair was longer she'd be even cuter

i have never bought a single game in my whole life

Attached: piratechad1.png (1673x2160, 1.86M)

Holy Shit. It was Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. That is a weird coincidence.

>if her hair was shorter
FIFY

I have evidence that refutes you claim
Ye, join the server since her jannies take down links to it
Tk95caDysc

Attached: buttt.jpg (1119x963, 122.52K)

I hate woman so much

lmao why would I join a discord server to look at pics of kayona kim, just toss a link up. Who cares if it gets deleted

Xenoverse

Red Dead Redemption 2 back when it was new. I think that’s the last physical game I bought

That’s awful

Since most of her old pics were hard deleted from the internet and I want to collect them all, gotta have some way of incentivizing people to contribute

Attached: 1597406598339.gif (228x290, 1.98M)

Shit I don't even remember. My girl got me some games from there a year ago and she had a tough go of it because I already own the games I'm truly interested in. When she went back to return something they were hard pushing to biy the membership, game currency, etc. That visit encapsulated why I never go there anymore lmao.

Why would I jack off to this random internet girl when there’s other internet girls with bigger boobs and butt on the internet also

I've been staring at this thread for a couple of minutes trying to think of the answer, and I honestly can't remember. I mean, digital downloads. Amazon Prime. Why would anyone go to Gamestop?

That's tempting but no can do, pal. Can't associate my discord account with that kinda thing, that's why we're anonymous on Any Forums after all. But if you can find it in your heart to do a fellow oldfag a favor, do me a solid and post a link.

Pre-purchased FFXIV from them.
And to say I bought it at Gamestop is a stretch.
They gave me a receipt and I had to redeem it from SE's online store. I could have got the same results without leaving my home.

dont even know who this is
and i dont think shes hot enough for me to try and pursue it
sell her to me
why should i care?

>I want to collect them all
Why? She's ordinary.

This reminds me of that Gamestop blowjob vid
Also, WarioWare Gold

make a burner dipshit

Because nostalgia, pink nipples on an Asian, her being cute, and her actually being horny instead of a boring thot
You're an oldfag but you don't have like 17 different accounts on everything you use for exactly this type of thing? tsk tsk
I'll post it if I get one more (You) from you though, since I'm not an asshole
Autistic 00s sonic fanartist who turned old enough to pose nude and was so fucking horny that she'd send nudes for free, was constantly spammed on the front page of Any Forums in the 00s and 10s
tl;dr pink nipples on a pale asian girl
That's part of her appeal though

Attached: IMGP3845.jpg (500x375, 146.25K)

>buying physical games

>having a discord
>not having an alt
Are you a retard?

shin megami tensei V.
i walked in on release and asked for it and they gave me the metal case version