Why does aloy look like she's 40 years old?

why does aloy look like she's 40 years old?
she's supposed to be like 18. the game begins when she's old enough to take the trial of the old hags to stop being an outcast, remember?

Attached: Screenshot_11.jpg (1848x1041, 244.1K)

who gives a fuck about this movie

For some reason Jews make characters ugly on purpose for a few years now, also hiring weird looking actors on purpose

Attached: british casting.jpg (618x412, 60.4K)

test

post her bush already

kikes cant stand beautiful people
they have to cast the ugliest whites to make the best looking niggers not look like chimps

White girls age like garbage

>born completely saturated with degenerative diseases
>said diseases are only treatable with blood and viscera stolen specifically from white children
>raised under false identity, stolen centuries in the past
>only link to true identity are sickening blood rites and rituals that would make a dog puke
Born evil and they know it. Ultimately I think they take their bullshit out on everyone else because they hate themselves most of all. "If we can't be good, no one can" and all that.

Gods, you Nazis are stupid.

She's white.

She’s a clone, like Solid Snake.
Oh, spoilers.

I’m trying to play the first game and it’s so fucking boring. I honestly cannot be bothered with it. It’s fucking dull.

bump

Aloy was not conceived by natural means, but was artificially created by the GAIA AI as a genetic clone of Elisabet Sobeck, in order to repair GAIA after having sacrificed herself, in order to stop a rogue program, known as Hades, from destroying all life on earth.

They're going for realistic graphics and irl white women are ugly.

Doesn't answer the question. Unless she ages like Solid Snake?

You got vaxxed

I hope I die in my sleep tonight

I do enjoy not getting Covid.

she's a red head with fair skin who has lived life in direct sunlight without sunscreen or any other shit.

Please take your boosters and make sure to vaccinate for every strain and every flu shot. Seriously. Stay safe and protected.

Thanks, you too

They should have just used the girl that played Igrit on Game of Thrones. Aloy is what happens when a bunch of nerds make a female face from scratch.

Good, you wouldn't want to be a nazi and not trust fauci.

You're preaching to the choir, man.

Do you stay 1.5 and wear the mask at all times outside and inside?

Uhhh you don't?? The fuck.

The game is made by trannies and tranny lovers, they see trannies in the mirror or at work all day and think they are real women. this is the eventual outcome of such an environment