What went so wrong bros?

What went so wrong bros?

Attached: Download-Hearthstone-PNG.png (512x512, 535.27K)

>Power crept for Cards
>Control decks no longer becoming viable
>f2p decks completely worthless in competitive
>randomness of certain card abilities made it feel like player skills didnt matter
I dont really know though, thats how i felt when i quit

power creep, power creep, power creep and power creep

decks are disgusting nowadays. you can literally do nothing.

Has there ever been a situation where new devs are brought onto a project and don't completely shit on its legacy

>le random xd
>le power creep
>le no room for creative decks because the devs make cards for specific archetypes they intend to be meta ,if you step outside the meta you will lose

It dramatically went to shit after Ben Brode left. It was already on the decline at that point, but was it coincidence?

Everything is fine until you play standard. OTK vs. OTK is so much fun haha

i dont know i never played it
some of the goblin and gnome girls are cute though.

Brode was based but the game was already shit.
Pic related was the beginning of the end and it was on Brode's era.

Duels and Battlegrounds are decent.
Standard, Wild and even Arena are complete cancer nowadays.

Attached: Shudderwock(89437).png (286x395, 190.44K)

I dont know what happened to Arena, it used to be pretty balanced, but now every retard there has insane high quality cards that carry them to winning even if they misplay

It makes you wonder if he left because he was opposed to the new direction. Battlegrounds is the only mode I find fun nowadays. But, the new buddy system is stale and overpowered.

They added too many cards and expansions in too little time. 1 year after release the game didnt even remotely resemble 6 months after release, which was completely different to it’s first couple of months.

I played from launch on and off until the forest roguelike thing released. Only got back into it a month or two ago.
>The main mode
Trash all over. Full of people copying shit they looked up for hyper efficiency. No fun to be found here.
>Single player
Mostly good, the roguelike and puzzles are fun but some of the story stuff is hoping your opponent doesn't clear your board for the 4th turn in a row or suddenly remove 20 heath from an empty board.
Oh and fuck paid expansions.
>multiplayer side modes
>Tavern brawl
nice but if theres constructed decks then it usually only fun on the first day, after that its meta faggots.
>Battlegrounds
mostly good but there are singular cards in each minion type which just make you want to stop playing.
>Duals
metafaggotry again, shame too.
>arena
stopped trying that years ago, I assume its still random how many of each rarity you get and so some chucklefuck with 3 legends 10 epics and whatever cards the website told him was best.
>mercenaries
its alright, not touching its multiplayer.

overall glad I've never spent a penny on this game. I'd find it more fun if everyone who copied a deck off a website was exiled to their own shitty queue.

Blizzard, but mostly it was inherently awful from day 1.

you stupid dumb retards, you can still compete in the classic ladder which allows only the classic cards dumb fag retards

>but mostly it was inherently awful from day 1.
said no one ever, you've never even played the game you're just joining the bandwagon of this thread of shitting on the game

>Increased number of sets.
>Powercreep so the standard set is worthless.
>moved majority of required cards from rares to epic and legendaries
>rotated the cards you did manage to collect to wild graveyard and start the process again.
>If a standard card manages to remain useful move it to wild graveyard.

you must be 18 to be on Any Forums
faggot

>moved majority of required cards from rares to epic and legendaries
The did that? I though they just retired them and put them into a stupid hall of fame or something

reinstall and launch the game youll be confused as hell

This card single-handedly killed this game.

Attached: Dr._Boom(12182).png (286x395, 208.9K)

They literally had the perfect system where you could buy the entire set with the adventure but they dropped it for some fucking reason and instead you now have the honor to pay $60 for the chance to get good cards and maybe be able to make one decent deck